O W N
¡Conéctate y ven a divertirte con nosotr@s! :)
Si no estás registrado, hazlo y forma parte de nuestra gran comunidad.
¡La administración ha modificado otra vez el foro, y los Invitados ya pueden ver todas las secciones! Aún así, para comentar y crear temas debes tener una cuenta.

Cualquier duda, queja o sugerencia que quieras darle al staff, éste es nuestro facebook: https://www.facebook.com/onlywebnovels

¡IMPORTANTE!, los Mensajes Privados de los Invitados no serán respondidos por la administración. Te esperamos en nuestro facebook (:

Atte: Staff OnlyWns.

Unirse al foro, es rápido y fácil

O W N
¡Conéctate y ven a divertirte con nosotr@s! :)
Si no estás registrado, hazlo y forma parte de nuestra gran comunidad.
¡La administración ha modificado otra vez el foro, y los Invitados ya pueden ver todas las secciones! Aún así, para comentar y crear temas debes tener una cuenta.

Cualquier duda, queja o sugerencia que quieras darle al staff, éste es nuestro facebook: https://www.facebook.com/onlywebnovels

¡IMPORTANTE!, los Mensajes Privados de los Invitados no serán respondidos por la administración. Te esperamos en nuestro facebook (:

Atte: Staff OnlyWns.
O W N
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.
Conectarse

Recuperar mi contraseña

Últimos temas
» Devil's advocate
sweet blasphemy. - Página 10 EmptyMar 07 Mayo 2024, 8:25 pm por lovesick

» —Hot clown shit
sweet blasphemy. - Página 10 EmptyMar 07 Mayo 2024, 8:34 am por Jigsaw

» Live In Orange
sweet blasphemy. - Página 10 EmptyMar 30 Abr 2024, 7:52 pm por ~Susie ∞Wallflower∞

» Our colors are grey and blue
sweet blasphemy. - Página 10 EmptyMar 30 Abr 2024, 3:01 am por Jaeger.

» forever.
sweet blasphemy. - Página 10 EmptyLun 29 Abr 2024, 6:03 pm por kesshoku.

» poor dear pamela
sweet blasphemy. - Página 10 EmptyDom 28 Abr 2024, 5:52 pm por lantsov

» micky ojos verdes
sweet blasphemy. - Página 10 EmptyLun 22 Abr 2024, 7:49 am por MickyEche

» Almost inhuman hearts.
sweet blasphemy. - Página 10 EmptyMiér 17 Abr 2024, 3:37 pm por winchester.

» becauseiloveyou
sweet blasphemy. - Página 10 EmptyJue 11 Abr 2024, 6:12 pm por lovesick

novedades

00 . 01 Anuncios del mes febrero.
00 . 02 Actualización del PROTOCOLO, nueva medida obligatoria de avatares.
00 . 03 Remodelación del foro febrero del 2017.
00 . 00 Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
administradora
Rumplestiltskin. ϟ Jenn.
miembros del staff
Beta readers
ϟ hypatia.
aka Kate.
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
ϟ dépayser
aka Lea.
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
ϟ youngjae
aka .
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
ϟ Stark.
aka Cande.
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
Equipo de Baneo
ϟ Ariel.
aka Dani.
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
ϟ ceonella.
aka Cami.
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
Equipo de Ayuda
ϟ Ritza.
aka Ems.
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
ϟ Charlie.
aka idk.
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
Equipo de Limpieza
ϟ Legendary.
aka Steph.
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
ϟ chihiro
aka Zoe.
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
ϟ Kurisu
aka Teph.
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
ϟ Calore
aka idk.
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
Equipo de Eventos
ϟ ego.
aka Kalgh/Charlie.
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
ϟ Asclepio.
aka Gina.
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
ϟ mieczyslaw
aka Alec.
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
Equipo de Tutoriales
ϟ Kida.
aka Ally.
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
ϟ Spencer.
aka Angy.
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
Equipo de Diseño
ϟ bxmbshell.
aka Mile.
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
ϟ yoongi.
aka Valu.
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
créditos.
Skin hecho por Hardrock de Captain Knows Best. Personalización del skin por Insxne.

Gráficos por y codes hechos por Kaffei e Insxne.

sweet blasphemy.

Página 10 de 10. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

sweet blasphemy. - Página 10 Empty Re: sweet blasphemy.

Mensaje por blake. Sáb 16 Mayo 2015, 5:15 am

[Tienes que estar registrado y conectado para ver esa imagen]
blake.
blake.

Mensaje por blake. Sáb 16 Mayo 2015, 5:18 am

blake.
blake.

Mensaje por blake. Mar 18 Ago 2015, 5:39 am

“we first meet when you crash your car into the street lamp, a foot from my feet, you’re laughing and swearing and screaming into your windshield, completely oblivious to my shock, my racing heartbeat, my revelations,
but I can see the black wires tangled around your wrists, your neck, your ankles, and
darling, you’re about to be chained up,
and hung like a doll without a spine.
we first talk when you roll your window down,
recognizing the sleek ectoplasmic form of my car, and the unresting simmering blood
in my veins. your sunglasses are white and I want to sew the plastic into my thighs out of curiosity from the first time I saw you, but you walk upon a trail of poisoned hail marys and I didn’t want any of the lord’s retribution, if I could have your smile, feral like the streets could belong between your teeth,
and your voice, like you wanted my blood in filling your lungs so that eventually,
you’ll drown.

we first touch when I beat your sharp bleeding Mitsubishi, and you’re angry, your crown swept off your hair by a stray raven, but I still want to kneel on the ground before you, though I didn’t say, so your hands turn into ocean waves overlooked by cliffs, and your knuckles crash into my cheek like I’m the rocks in your path and we’re just meant to be, meant to be endlessly trying to break the other into pieces. but darling,
you’re drowning.
don’t you know that you’re the sea?

we first fuck when your substance party starts burning itself out, blown to pieces by your conflagrant alcohols, you glance twice at our surroundings, offering azure pills from your hands for my pick like its our secret,
‘look babe, they’re like fucking sapphires, for you.’
and I swallow three all together, another two left for you, then we’re hiding between the opaque windows of your car, convulsed against each other’s bodies and distorted for your avaricious hands to find all the secrets of my anatomy, hissing bassline to cover up your gasps and my cries, but there’s too little time, too little space, you’re trying to claim a part of me for yourself but you can only scrape together a hurried empire, raised in my crushing blood vessels, scelestic tattoos, and depraving bones, threatening to collapse.

we first fight when you lean into my neck and whispers your requisition, seeded between corruptious drinks, and drugs, and hands within my clothes, I can feel your fingers against my back, and see your messy eclipses bursting onto my skin, and I say,
‘no, no, baby, never,’
you’ll never get any part of me,
because you’re meant to be crucified, and I’m not going to burn with you.

we first die when you’re standing on top of your car, arms extended like you’re just falling, sleeping, your miscreation tearing into your body like a crash test car, and i can see the graveyard waiting inside your heart,
the mutilated halo, -or horns, around your head, i can’t tell,
and black wires,
oh, the black wires,
threading through your spine and your collarbone and your wrists, then through my ankle and my hips and my shoulder blades, so when you fall onto your knees,
you’re dying, you’re dead, you’re about to die, you’re still dying.
and you’re breaking my bones, vivisecting my organs, ripping my nerves, all the things that didn’t belong to you,
and i don’t care that you’re dead, you’re still in my dreams, because it’s an afterlife for the condemned,
and see darling,
you’ll come alive soon enough.”
blake.
blake.

Mensaje por blake. Mar 18 Ago 2015, 5:40 am

blake.
blake.

Mensaje por blake. Mar 18 Ago 2015, 5:46 am

halsey escribió:
I think confidence is something that comes from different places, and my entire life I’ve latched onto different things to become confident about. It’s funny because maybe that stems from insecurity, that need to have something to be confident and proud of, which is pretty ironic in retrospect. I’ve always been self aware, and I’ve always been sure of myself because I’ve always fallen in between everywhere in my life. I didn’t really fit in anywhere. I think that was the best thing that ever happened to me. Being the type of artist I am, I really don’t fit in anywhere now. I’m not really an alternative artist, I’m not really a pop artist, I’m not really much of anything. People have a hard time pigeonholing me and I like that.
blake.
blake.

Mensaje por Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 10 de 10. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba