O W N
¡Conéctate y ven a divertirte con nosotr@s! :)
Si no estás registrado, hazlo y forma parte de nuestra gran comunidad.
¡La administración ha modificado otra vez el foro, y los Invitados ya pueden ver todas las secciones! Aún así, para comentar y crear temas debes tener una cuenta.

Cualquier duda, queja o sugerencia que quieras darle al staff, éste es nuestro facebook: https://www.facebook.com/onlywebnovels

¡IMPORTANTE!, los Mensajes Privados de los Invitados no serán respondidos por la administración. Te esperamos en nuestro facebook (:

Atte: Staff OnlyWns.

Unirse al foro, es rápido y fácil

O W N
¡Conéctate y ven a divertirte con nosotr@s! :)
Si no estás registrado, hazlo y forma parte de nuestra gran comunidad.
¡La administración ha modificado otra vez el foro, y los Invitados ya pueden ver todas las secciones! Aún así, para comentar y crear temas debes tener una cuenta.

Cualquier duda, queja o sugerencia que quieras darle al staff, éste es nuestro facebook: https://www.facebook.com/onlywebnovels

¡IMPORTANTE!, los Mensajes Privados de los Invitados no serán respondidos por la administración. Te esperamos en nuestro facebook (:

Atte: Staff OnlyWns.
O W N
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.
Conectarse

Recuperar mi contraseña

Últimos temas
» —Hot clown shit
The even slower murderer with the awesomely efficient weapon that he uses in the most inefficient way - Página 14 EmptyAyer a las 11:04 am por Jigsaw

» micky ojos verdes
The even slower murderer with the awesomely efficient weapon that he uses in the most inefficient way - Página 14 EmptyLun 22 Abr 2024, 7:49 am por MickyEche

» Almost inhuman hearts.
The even slower murderer with the awesomely efficient weapon that he uses in the most inefficient way - Página 14 EmptyMiér 17 Abr 2024, 3:37 pm por winchester.

» Devil's advocate
The even slower murderer with the awesomely efficient weapon that he uses in the most inefficient way - Página 14 EmptyMar 16 Abr 2024, 3:31 pm por lovesick

» becauseiloveyou
The even slower murderer with the awesomely efficient weapon that he uses in the most inefficient way - Página 14 EmptyJue 11 Abr 2024, 6:12 pm por lovesick

» Our colors are grey and blue
The even slower murderer with the awesomely efficient weapon that he uses in the most inefficient way - Página 14 EmptyJue 11 Abr 2024, 12:07 pm por Jaeger.

» life is a box of chocolates
The even slower murderer with the awesomely efficient weapon that he uses in the most inefficient way - Página 14 EmptyLun 08 Abr 2024, 4:12 pm por 14th moon

» B's space.
The even slower murderer with the awesomely efficient weapon that he uses in the most inefficient way - Página 14 EmptySáb 06 Abr 2024, 2:48 pm por lovesick

» Un guardián entre el centeno
The even slower murderer with the awesomely efficient weapon that he uses in the most inefficient way - Página 14 EmptyDom 31 Mar 2024, 4:58 pm por ego.

novedades

00 . 01 Anuncios del mes febrero.
00 . 02 Actualización del PROTOCOLO, nueva medida obligatoria de avatares.
00 . 03 Remodelación del foro febrero del 2017.
00 . 00 Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
administradora
Rumplestiltskin. ϟ Jenn.
miembros del staff
Beta readers
ϟ hypatia.
aka Kate.
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
ϟ dépayser
aka Lea.
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
ϟ youngjae
aka .
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
ϟ Stark.
aka Cande.
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
Equipo de Baneo
ϟ Ariel.
aka Dani.
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
ϟ ceonella.
aka Cami.
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
Equipo de Ayuda
ϟ Ritza.
aka Ems.
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
ϟ Charlie.
aka idk.
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
Equipo de Limpieza
ϟ Legendary.
aka Steph.
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
ϟ chihiro
aka Zoe.
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
ϟ Kurisu
aka Teph.
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
ϟ Calore
aka idk.
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
Equipo de Eventos
ϟ ego.
aka Kalgh/Charlie.
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
ϟ Asclepio.
aka Gina.
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
ϟ mieczyslaw
aka Alec.
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
Equipo de Tutoriales
ϟ Kida.
aka Ally.
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
ϟ Spencer.
aka Angy.
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
Equipo de Diseño
ϟ bxmbshell.
aka Mile.
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
ϟ yoongi.
aka Valu.
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
créditos.
Skin hecho por Hardrock de Captain Knows Best. Personalización del skin por Insxne.

Gráficos por y codes hechos por Kaffei e Insxne.

The even slower murderer with the awesomely efficient weapon that he uses in the most inefficient way

Página 14 de 48. Precedente  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 31 ... 48  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

The even slower murderer with the awesomely efficient weapon that he uses in the most inefficient way - Página 14 Empty Re: The even slower murderer with the awesomely efficient weapon that he uses in the most inefficient way

Mensaje por Invitado Mar 27 Ene 2015, 10:29 am

Es que ella hablaba mal de Colombia y yo la defendía y no tengo idea de pq
Invitado

Invitado

The even slower murderer with the awesomely efficient weapon that he uses in the most inefficient way - Página 14 Empty Re: The even slower murderer with the awesomely efficient weapon that he uses in the most inefficient way

Mensaje por Invitado Mar 27 Ene 2015, 10:30 am

Pero bue se hizo el un ambiente piola para hablar de cualquier cosa cuando llegó Pancho y le hablé sobre el viaje a Londres y según ella mientras vaya a la universidad puedo hacer lo que quiera
Invitado

Invitado

Mensaje por Invitado Mar 27 Ene 2015, 10:31 am

Me encanta pq le hacen la re propaganda a Castle con el dónde está Castle y lo encuentran en el primer episodio de la temporada
Invitado

Invitado

Mensaje por Invitado Mar 27 Ene 2015, 10:32 am

Ah eso es spoiler. Bue, al menos no dijen que lo encuentran 2 meses después y sin recuerdos. AHRE.
Invitado

Invitado

Mensaje por Invitado Mar 27 Ene 2015, 10:33 am

Ódienme pero yo dejé de ver castle después de la tercera temporada y no me importa hacer spoiler
Invitado

Invitado

Mensaje por Invitado Mar 27 Ene 2015, 11:09 am

[Tienes que estar registrado y conectado para ver esa imagen]
Invitado

Invitado

Mensaje por Invitado Mar 27 Ene 2015, 11:43 am

Sabía que Komaeda se confesaba a Hinata pero recién leo el oficial y mierda, aún hay personas que shippean a Komaeda con Tsumiki. PQ???? NO CAPTO PQ LOS SHIPPEAN. Y ME VI EL JUEGO COMO DOS VECES. POSTA QUE NO CAPTO.
Invitado

Invitado

Mensaje por Invitado Mar 27 Ene 2015, 11:51 am

"Yeah, in the Japanese fandisc, he says this to Hajime (translated):
'But I won’t give up. I will keep cooperating with you from now on as well, Hinata-kun. Because I like you, Hinata-kun. I know it cannot be helped that I am talentless. I love you, who will talk to me like this.'
English:
“Please don't ever forget... That I love... I love the hope sleeping within you from the bottom of my heart.”
Also, if you want the DRWiki's perspective on it:
'It is heavily implied that Nagito's feelings for Hajime are romantic in nature. Several times throughout the story, it's shown that Nagito feels a genuine closeness to Hajime, such as when he claimed he doesn't like being around him when under the influence of the despair disease in Chapter 3. It's indicated that the reason he feels this way is because that despite knowing what kind of person he is, Hajime still tried to understand him. In his fifth freetime event, he poured his heart out to Hajime, then quickly slammed the door on their relationship by falsely dismissing what he had just stated as lies. Due to the wording in Japanese, Nagito's last line in particular is heavily implied to be the beginning of a love confession that he decided to rephrase at the last second. His usage of “ai shiteru” also reflects this notion, as it's an incredibly strong phrase that even some married couples are hesitant to use.'
So yeah, it's legit. Feel free to ship it harder."

"I might also state that during Free Time events in the Dangan Island after-gameplay, Komaeda literally says to Hinata after having a good time:
"I should...get ready to go home to our love nest!"
...According to several dictionaries, a love nest is a place where people having a love affair meet each other secretly. Also a place where two can make love, esp adulterous love.
So I dunno what Komaeda was goin' on about but that was definitely purposefully intended. I relent to the fanservice."

"I think if you put aside the romantic hints the developers consciously put in for the sake of the audience, their relationship is naturally one whereby they connect easily over mutual respect and understanding, although they don't entirely get along in terms of philosophy. Their interactions are friendly, based upon compatibility and trust. And when they don't get along, you know it; they spite each other and keep at distance.
I think their relationship dynamic is really cool though, no matter the way you take it. It's just that there are things (purposefully) said to make the possibility of romance canon. I ship it, although it's rather difficult to imagine such a relationship properly."

"+Cameron Le'Quin I will agree with you that Komaeda has feelings for Hinata, that's expressed several times, but I will not say that KomaHina is canon. We never once see Hinata accepting his love, or returing it in any way. There are multiple other people Hinata could end up with as a couple, Komeada is one of them, but we see him being more affectionate towards some other characters"
"+Nordic Gamer I agree. Love isn't returned, it's true, and it is extremely one-sided, making it hard to solidify as a real ship. However, Hinata never truly shied away from Komaeda, when everyone else did. There were several incidences where he couldn't stand being near him, however, and I can't deny that there was no 'romantic' attraction. And in truth, I feel Hinanami is probably more solidified in terms of Hinata's feelings (although you don't really see Nanami returning them there, either, except she does pay Hinata a little more attention). But when it comes to KomaHina, it's not as though Hinata rejected Komaeda, but rather, he never responded to those feelings. Perhaps better stated: Komaeda's feelings are canon, and KomaHina is open-ended."

BUE.
Invitado

Invitado

Mensaje por Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 14 de 48. Precedente  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 31 ... 48  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba