O W N
¡Conéctate y ven a divertirte con nosotr@s! :)
Si no estás registrado, hazlo y forma parte de nuestra gran comunidad.
¡La administración ha modificado otra vez el foro, y los Invitados ya pueden ver todas las secciones! Aún así, para comentar y crear temas debes tener una cuenta.

Cualquier duda, queja o sugerencia que quieras darle al staff, éste es nuestro facebook: https://www.facebook.com/onlywebnovels

¡IMPORTANTE!, los Mensajes Privados de los Invitados no serán respondidos por la administración. Te esperamos en nuestro facebook (:

Atte: Staff OnlyWns.

Unirse al foro, es rápido y fácil

O W N
¡Conéctate y ven a divertirte con nosotr@s! :)
Si no estás registrado, hazlo y forma parte de nuestra gran comunidad.
¡La administración ha modificado otra vez el foro, y los Invitados ya pueden ver todas las secciones! Aún así, para comentar y crear temas debes tener una cuenta.

Cualquier duda, queja o sugerencia que quieras darle al staff, éste es nuestro facebook: https://www.facebook.com/onlywebnovels

¡IMPORTANTE!, los Mensajes Privados de los Invitados no serán respondidos por la administración. Te esperamos en nuestro facebook (:

Atte: Staff OnlyWns.
O W N
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.
Conectarse

Recuperar mi contraseña

Últimos temas
» Devil's advocate
—look at me know— - Página 2 EmptyAyer a las 8:25 pm por lovesick

» —Hot clown shit
—look at me know— - Página 2 EmptyAyer a las 8:34 am por Jigsaw

» Live In Orange
—look at me know— - Página 2 EmptyMar 30 Abr 2024, 7:52 pm por ~Susie ∞Wallflower∞

» Our colors are grey and blue
—look at me know— - Página 2 EmptyMar 30 Abr 2024, 3:01 am por Jaeger.

» forever.
—look at me know— - Página 2 EmptyLun 29 Abr 2024, 6:03 pm por kesshoku.

» poor dear pamela
—look at me know— - Página 2 EmptyDom 28 Abr 2024, 5:52 pm por lantsov

» micky ojos verdes
—look at me know— - Página 2 EmptyLun 22 Abr 2024, 7:49 am por MickyEche

» Almost inhuman hearts.
—look at me know— - Página 2 EmptyMiér 17 Abr 2024, 3:37 pm por winchester.

» becauseiloveyou
—look at me know— - Página 2 EmptyJue 11 Abr 2024, 6:12 pm por lovesick

novedades

00 . 01 Anuncios del mes febrero.
00 . 02 Actualización del PROTOCOLO, nueva medida obligatoria de avatares.
00 . 03 Remodelación del foro febrero del 2017.
00 . 00 Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
administradora
Rumplestiltskin. ϟ Jenn.
miembros del staff
Beta readers
ϟ hypatia.
aka Kate.
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
ϟ dépayser
aka Lea.
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
ϟ youngjae
aka .
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
ϟ Stark.
aka Cande.
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
Equipo de Baneo
ϟ Ariel.
aka Dani.
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
ϟ ceonella.
aka Cami.
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
Equipo de Ayuda
ϟ Ritza.
aka Ems.
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
ϟ Charlie.
aka idk.
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
Equipo de Limpieza
ϟ Legendary.
aka Steph.
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
ϟ chihiro
aka Zoe.
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
ϟ Kurisu
aka Teph.
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
ϟ Calore
aka idk.
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
Equipo de Eventos
ϟ ego.
aka Kalgh/Charlie.
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
ϟ Asclepio.
aka Gina.
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
ϟ mieczyslaw
aka Alec.
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
Equipo de Tutoriales
ϟ Kida.
aka Ally.
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
ϟ Spencer.
aka Angy.
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
Equipo de Diseño
ϟ bxmbshell.
aka Mile.
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
ϟ yoongi.
aka Valu.
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
créditos.
Skin hecho por Hardrock de Captain Knows Best. Personalización del skin por Insxne.

Gráficos por y codes hechos por Kaffei e Insxne.

—look at me know—

Página 2 de 4. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

—look at me know— - Página 2 Empty Re: —look at me know—

Mensaje por Karou. Vie 27 Jun 2014, 10:34 am

Love will Remember.
You can't stop my heart
[Tienes que estar registrado y conectado para ver este vínculo]
Karou.
Karou.

http://weheartit.com/myself_always

Mensaje por Karou. Vie 27 Jun 2014, 11:08 am

Love U.
I've seen the world. Done it all, had my cake now. Diamonds, brilliant, and Bel-Air now. Hot summer nights mid July.[Tienes que estar registrado y conectado para ver este vínculo]
Karou.
Karou.

Mensaje por Karou. Vie 27 Jun 2014, 11:42 am

Nombre del Personaje
Frase del pj

Historia
I don't really have much to say I was over it the second that I saw her name I got two, ooh letters for you One of them is F and the other one is U Cause what you gotta do, is go get yourself a clue Only two, ooh ooh letters to choose One of them is F and the other one is U Could've been this, could've been that Would've been that, would've been that You ain't with it, could've said that Why you tripping, let me hear that I ain't trying to argue no more I do it all for you, you know you're my right eye Baby let me show you I don't really have much to say I was over it the second that I saw her name I got two, ooh letters for you One of them is F and the other one is U Cause what you gotta do, is go get yourself a clue Only two, ooh ooh letters to choose One of them is F and the other one is U Could've been this, could've been that Would've been that, would've been that You ain't with it, could've said that Why you tripping, let me hear that I ain't trying to argue no more I do it all for you, you know you're my right eye Baby let me show you

Psicologia
I don't really have much to say I was over it the second that I saw her name I got two, ooh letters for you One of them is F and the other one is U Cause what you gotta do, is go get yourself a clue Only two, ooh ooh letters to choose One of them is F and the other one is U Could've been this, could've been that Would've been that, would've been that You ain't with it, could've said that Why you tripping, let me hear that I ain't trying to argue no more I do it all for you, you know you're my right eye Baby let me show you I don't really have much to say I was over it the second that I saw her name I got two, ooh letters for you One of them is F and the other one is U Cause what you gotta do, is go get yourself a clue Only two, ooh ooh letters to choose One of them is F and the other one is U Could've been this, could've been that Would've been that, would've been that You ain't with it, could've said that Why you tripping, let me hear that I ain't trying to argue no more I do it all for you, you know you're my right eye Baby let me show you

Fisico

Gustos
Disgustos
Extras
Por [Tienes que estar registrado y conectado para ver este vínculo]

Última edición por Karou. el Sáb 20 Dic 2014, 5:13 pm, editado 1 vez
Karou.
Karou.

Mensaje por Karou. Mar 01 Jul 2014, 2:56 pm

Louis Tomlison
"The boy who stole my heart"
Karou.
Karou.

Mensaje por Karou. Mar 01 Jul 2014, 3:20 pm

Titulo del Tema
I was walking away But she's so beautiful That make me stay I don't know know her name But I hoping She might feel the same Here I go again Tonight we'll dance I'll be yours and you'll be mine We won't look back Take my hand and we will shine Oh oh oh She needs a wild heart She needs a wild heart I've got a wild heart Stay here my dear Feels like I've been standing Right here for years My mind's made up Tell me that you fell this And I won't give up Tonight we'll dance I'll be yours and you'll be mine We won't look back Take my hand and we will shine Oh oh oh She needs a wild heart She needs a wild heart I've got a wild heart I know it's late, I know it's cold So come right here, I swear I'll never let you go The way you move is wonderful Let's do it now cause one day we'll both be old Tonight we'll dance I'll be yours and you'll be mine We won't look back Take my hand and we will shine.
Dato ≠ Dato ≠ Dato ≠ Dato ≠ Dato

Pasa el mouse por la imgen.
Karou.
Karou.

Mensaje por Karou. Mar 01 Jul 2014, 3:22 pm

Forever together?
Karou.
Karou.

Mensaje por Karou. Mar 01 Jul 2014, 3:31 pm

I want it all.
I got the feeling down deep inside Got the feeling I can't deny Got the feeling that makes me high Only thing is baby, I want it all I want it all All I need is one more night with you It's amazing what just one more night can do I want it all.

Última edición por Karou. el Mar 01 Jul 2014, 4:09 pm, editado 1 vez
Karou.
Karou.

Mensaje por Karou. Mar 01 Jul 2014, 3:54 pm

PJ. 1
is representante.

Personalidad.

This is a thrill of a lifetime What a night for a good time With the beat of the life line Make you feel like the first time Make you feel like the first time Oh oh oh Make it feel like the first time Come on, let it set you free Right here right now Where’s it’s supposed to be Make you feel like the first time So let’s toast to the good night yeah yeah Let’s get down, free your mind Let it be, let it be in your life time Life time, Make you feel like the first time Make it feel like the first time Come on, let it set you free Right here right now Where’s we’re supposed to be Oh oh oh Make you feel like the first time
Dato - Dato - Dato
PJ. 2.
is representante.

Personalidad.

This is a thrill of a lifetime What a night for a good time With the beat of the life line Make you feel like the first time Make you feel like the first time Oh oh oh Make it feel like the first time Come on, let it set you free Right here right now Where’s it’s supposed to be Make you feel like the first time So let’s toast to the good night yeah yeah Let’s get down, free your mind Let it be, let it be in your life time Life time, Make you feel like the first time Make it feel like the first time Come on, let it set you free Right here right now Where’s we’re supposed to be Oh oh oh Make you feel like the first time
Dato - Dato - Dato
Karou.
Karou.

Mensaje por Karou. Mar 01 Jul 2014, 3:59 pm

The Fighter.
Hay que aprender a ser valientes y afrontar nuestros problemas ante cualquier situación masiva.{proximamente
Karou.
Karou.

Mensaje por Karou. Mar 01 Jul 2014, 4:02 pm

Liane Thomson

Psicología.
Drive my heart into the night You could drop the keys off in the morning I don't want to leave home Without your love Without it You told me that you wanted this I told you it was all yours If you're done with it, then What'd you say forever for If forever is out the door I'll ignore when you call You told me you were coming back, right back You promised it was real and I believe that But if I fall for it again, I would be a fool If our love is at the end, then why do I still want you But I guess I got no valentine Send me roses, I just let 'em die I was crazy thinking you were mine It was all just a lie. Drive my heart into the night You could drop the keys off in the morning I don't want to leave home Without your love Without it You told me that you wanted this I told you it was all yours If you're done with it, then What'd you say forever for If forever is out the door I'll ignore when you call You told me you were coming back, right back You promised it was real and I believe that But if I fall for it again, I would be a fool If our love is at the end, then why do I still want you But I guess I got no valentine Send me roses, I just let 'em die I was crazy thinking you were mine It was all just a lie. Drive my heart into the night You could drop the keys off in the morning I don't want to leave home Without your love Without it You told me that you wanted this I told you it was all yours If you're done with it, then What'd you say forever for If forever is out the door I'll ignore when you call You told me you were coming back, right back You promised it was real and I believe that But if I fall for it again, I would be a fool If our love is at the end, then why do I still want you But I guess I got no valentine Send me roses, I just let 'em die I was crazy thinking you were mine It was all just a lie.

— Nombre:
— Edad:
— Rol:
— Representante:
Karou.
Karou.

Mensaje por Karou. Mar 01 Jul 2014, 4:05 pm

Ficha

+ Titulo: .....
+ Autor: ......
+ Adaptación: ......
+ Género: .......
+ Contenido: .....
+ Advertencias: ......
+ Otras páginas: .......
Karou.
Karou.

Mensaje por Karou. Mar 01 Jul 2014, 4:08 pm

someone else.
If you're looking for love Know that love don't live here anymore He left with my heart They both walked through that door, without me If you're trying to find pity then you need to look somewhere elseCause I surely can't help you I'm hurting myself I've turned into someone else I used to believe the comfort That's what seen in movies Come to find out it's not like that at all You see real life's much different

Karou.
Karou.

Mensaje por Karou. Mar 01 Jul 2014, 4:14 pm

Nombre & Nombre
— NOMBRE— GRUPO— ESCRITORA—REPRESENTANTE
— NOMBRE —GRUPO— ESCRITORA— REPRESENTANTE
Psicologia
Rule number one, is that you gotta have fun But baby when you're done, you gotta be the first to runRule number two, just don't get attached toSomebody you could lose So le-le-let me tell you This is how to be a heartbreakerBoys they like a little dangerWe'll get him falling for a stranger A player, singing lo-lo-lo-love you How to be a heartbreaker Boys they like the look of danger We'll get him falling for a stranger A player, singing lo-lo-lo-love youAt least I think I do Cause I lo-lo-lo-love you Rule number three, wear your heart on your cheek But never on your sleeve, unless you wanna taste defeat Rule number four, gotta be looking pure Kissing goodbye at the door, and leave him wanting more.Rule number one, is that you gotta have funBut baby when you're done, you gotta be the first to runRule number two, just don't get attached toSomebody you could lose So le-le-let me tell youThis is how to be a heartbreakerBoys they like a little dangerWe'll get him falling for a stranger A player, singing lo-lo-lo-love you How to be a heartbreaker Boys they like the look of danger We'll get him falling for a stranger A player, singing lo-lo-lo-love youAt least I think I do Cause I lo-lo-lo-love you Rule number three, wear your heart on your cheek But never on your sleeve, unless you wanna taste defeat Rule number four, gotta be looking pure Kissing goodbye at the door, and leave him wanting more.
Psicologia
Rule number one, is that you gotta have funBut baby when you're done, you gotta be the first to runRule number two, just don't get attached toSomebody you could lose So le-le-let me tell youThis is how to be a heartbreakerBoys they like a little dangerWe'll get him falling for a stranger A player, singing lo-lo-lo-love you How to be a heartbreaker Boys they like the look of danger We'll get him falling for a stranger A player, singing lo-lo-lo-love youAt least I think I do Cause I lo-lo-lo-love you Rule number three, wear your heart on your cheek But never on your sleeve, unless you wanna taste defeat Rule number four, gotta be looking pure Kissing goodbye at the door, and leave him wanting more.Rule number one, is that you gotta have funBut baby when you're done, you gotta be the first to runRule number two, just don't get attached toSomebody you could lose So le-le-let me tell youThis is how to be a heartbreakerBoys they like a little dangerWe'll get him falling for a stranger A player, singing lo-lo-lo-love you How to be a heartbreaker Boys they like the look of danger We'll get him falling for a stranger A player, singing lo-lo-lo-love you At least I think I do Cause I lo-lo-lo-love you Rule number three, wear your heart on your cheek But never on your sleeve, unless you wanna taste defeat Rule number four, gotta be looking pure Kissing goodbye at the door, and leave him wanting more.

Karou.
Karou.

Mensaje por Karou. Mar 01 Jul 2014, 4:16 pm

Capitulo 00.
You born to my baby and I born to be yours. Stay with me forever. [Tienes que estar registrado y conectado para ver este vínculo]
Karou.
Karou.

Mensaje por Karou. Mar 01 Jul 2014, 4:19 pm

Oh! my darlin.
If you're looking for love Know that love don't live here anymore He left with my heart They both walked through that door, without me If you're trying to find pity then you need to look somewhere elseCause I surely can't help you I'm hurting myself I've turned into someone else I used to believe the comfort That's what seen in movies Come to find out it's not like that at all You see real life's much different

Karou.
Karou.

Mensaje por Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 2 de 4. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba