O W N
¡Conéctate y ven a divertirte con nosotr@s! :)
Si no estás registrado, hazlo y forma parte de nuestra gran comunidad.
¡La administración ha modificado otra vez el foro, y los Invitados ya pueden ver todas las secciones! Aún así, para comentar y crear temas debes tener una cuenta.

Cualquier duda, queja o sugerencia que quieras darle al staff, éste es nuestro facebook: https://www.facebook.com/onlywebnovels

¡IMPORTANTE!, los Mensajes Privados de los Invitados no serán respondidos por la administración. Te esperamos en nuestro facebook (:

Atte: Staff OnlyWns.

Unirse al foro, es rápido y fácil

O W N
¡Conéctate y ven a divertirte con nosotr@s! :)
Si no estás registrado, hazlo y forma parte de nuestra gran comunidad.
¡La administración ha modificado otra vez el foro, y los Invitados ya pueden ver todas las secciones! Aún así, para comentar y crear temas debes tener una cuenta.

Cualquier duda, queja o sugerencia que quieras darle al staff, éste es nuestro facebook: https://www.facebook.com/onlywebnovels

¡IMPORTANTE!, los Mensajes Privados de los Invitados no serán respondidos por la administración. Te esperamos en nuestro facebook (:

Atte: Staff OnlyWns.
O W N
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.
Conectarse

Recuperar mi contraseña

Últimos temas
» — i don't need the force, i have you.
They Don´t Know About Us (Louis y Tu)_Novela en Ingles - Página 2 EmptyHoy a las 12:59 am por zuko.

» Discord OWN (❁ᴗ͈ˬᴗ͈) ༉‧
They Don´t Know About Us (Louis y Tu)_Novela en Ingles - Página 2 EmptyHoy a las 12:34 am por zuko.

» life is a box of chocolates
They Don´t Know About Us (Louis y Tu)_Novela en Ingles - Página 2 EmptyMiér 25 Sep 2024, 9:44 pm por 14th moon

» drafts & drafts
They Don´t Know About Us (Louis y Tu)_Novela en Ingles - Página 2 EmptyLun 23 Sep 2024, 7:07 pm por hange.

» amanhã vai ser outro dia.
They Don´t Know About Us (Louis y Tu)_Novela en Ingles - Página 2 EmptyJue 19 Sep 2024, 9:38 am por kesshoku.

» —Hot clown shit
They Don´t Know About Us (Louis y Tu)_Novela en Ingles - Página 2 EmptyVie 13 Sep 2024, 9:18 pm por Jigsaw

» Sayonara, friday night
They Don´t Know About Us (Louis y Tu)_Novela en Ingles - Página 2 EmptyJue 12 Sep 2024, 8:46 pm por lovesick

» too young, too dumb
They Don´t Know About Us (Louis y Tu)_Novela en Ingles - Página 2 EmptyLun 09 Sep 2024, 4:40 pm por darkbrowneyes

» Apple Valley Academy
They Don´t Know About Us (Louis y Tu)_Novela en Ingles - Página 2 EmptyLun 09 Sep 2024, 3:38 am por Beaaa22

novedades

00 . 01 Anuncios del mes febrero.
00 . 02 Actualización del PROTOCOLO, nueva medida obligatoria de avatares.
00 . 03 Remodelación del foro febrero del 2017.
00 . 00 Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
administradora
Rumplestiltskin. ϟ Jenn.
miembros del staff
Beta readers
ϟ hypatia.
aka Kate.
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
ϟ dépayser
aka Lea.
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
ϟ youngjae
aka .
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
ϟ Stark.
aka Cande.
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
Equipo de Baneo
ϟ Ariel.
aka Dani.
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
ϟ ceonella.
aka Cami.
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
Equipo de Ayuda
ϟ Ritza.
aka Ems.
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
ϟ Charlie.
aka idk.
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
Equipo de Limpieza
ϟ Legendary.
aka Steph.
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
ϟ chihiro
aka Zoe.
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
ϟ Kurisu
aka Teph.
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
ϟ Calore
aka idk.
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
Equipo de Eventos
ϟ ego.
aka Kalgh/Charlie.
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
ϟ Asclepio.
aka Gina.
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
ϟ mieczyslaw
aka Alec.
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
Equipo de Tutoriales
ϟ Kida.
aka Ally.
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
ϟ Spencer.
aka Angy.
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
Equipo de Diseño
ϟ bxmbshell.
aka Mile.
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
ϟ yoongi.
aka Valu.
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
créditos.
Skin hecho por Hardrock de Captain Knows Best. Personalización del skin por Insxne.

Gráficos por y codes hechos por Kaffei e Insxne.

They Don´t Know About Us (Louis y Tu)_Novela en Ingles

Página 2 de 4. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

They Don´t Know About Us (Louis y Tu)_Novela en Ingles - Página 2 Empty Re: They Don´t Know About Us (Louis y Tu)_Novela en Ingles

Mensaje por BombonHenderson13 Dom 10 Feb 2013, 1:04 pm

Yeah thanks Ari!!!Your called like one of my best friends!!!3 coments and i give everyone 2 chapters!!!
BombonHenderson13
BombonHenderson13

http://bigtimerushnovelastu.blogspot.mx/

They Don´t Know About Us (Louis y Tu)_Novela en Ingles - Página 2 Empty Re: They Don´t Know About Us (Louis y Tu)_Novela en Ingles

Mensaje por BombonHenderson13 Miér 13 Feb 2013, 1:25 pm

Chapter 4:Surprise

The guys take a sit in the table that was at our side,and then Zayn has the good idea of start shouting stupid things.And the other guys followed him the current.But Louis don´t do it.

Zayn:Do you know what guys?!?!?

Everybody:What?!?!

Zayn:That Louis!!!.....

Zayn:Just fall in love with Liam´s sister!!!!

Louis:Shut up Zayn!!!!

Zayn:Of course Mr.Tomlinson of Mrs.Payne!!!

The guys where laughing,also my brother.And when I turn around to call Liam,Louis watch me and he get all red and angry with the guys,then he start shouting at them.

Louis:Stop guys!!!

Liam:Why future Mr.Payne?....

Louis:Don´t you worry,she is your sister and your bothering her!!!!......

Louis:And if you continue bothering me to I will go!!!!.....

Scarlett and me stand up from the table and go to the guys table.

You:Guys stop it!!!

Liam:Hey,Andy,do you know all of my friends?.....

You:No Liam...we were not talking about that....

Liam:Well he is....

Liam start presenting me all of his friends,well the ones that I did not know.He present me a guy called Harry,he is a short guy with green eyes and brown curly hair.And then he present me a guy called Niall,he is short to but he got blond hair and gray eyes.

You:Stop it Liam!!!

Liam:What?!?!

Louis:You´re bothering us!!!

Zayn:Do you listen guys?!?!......

Louis:Yes and what?!?!....

Liam:You know it´s a joke.....

Liam:That of “you and my sister are dating”...

Louis:Well do you know what?!?!....

Louis:You´re sister and me are having a date today!!!!!....

Liam stand up.

Liam:What?!?!?!?!

Louis take my hand and say.

Louis:Yes!!!

Liam was like angry.Liam it´s a very protector brother and he is like my guard,I like him to take care of me but it was a lot that he was surprised about my date with Louis.He is a grate guy and I love him very much,he is kindly and handsome,in other words he is perfect.

BombonHenderson13
BombonHenderson13

Mensaje por BombonHenderson13 Miér 13 Feb 2013, 3:27 pm

Chapter 5:Planing

After school Scarlett and me went to my house and Scarlett choose some clothes for me.She choose a purple shirt and white pants,a pair of colour cream shoes and a brown cote,a colour cream bag and two gold earrings.

Scarlett:You look perfect!!!!

You:Do you think that?..

Scarlett:Yes,you look really pretty!!!

You:Thanks...

At 7:00 pm someone knock the door,Scarlett went downstairs with me and open the door,it was Louis he was there to take me to our date.

Louis:Are yo ready?....

You:Yes.

He take my hand we went into his car then I get a message from Scarlett:
-Hey darling remember
if you need me I will be
in the coffee next to the
cinema ;D_Love:Scarlett-

She is an incredible girl,is a very cute friend.When Louis and me where in the car way to the cinema we did not talk he was only holding my hand.In a moment one of my favourite songs start.(song at the end of the chapter.)I start singing quietly.

Louis:You sing very pretty......

You:Thanks.....*You smile*

Louis:No one say it to you never?....

You:No.....

Louis:Well that means that they did not even hear good...*he smile*

You:Do you really think that?....

Louis:Yes,of corse....

When we get in the cinema Louis said that he was going to buy the tickets,and he said that he was coming back soon.But in that moment Liam came in the cinema,he looked angry,and he was searching me.When Louis came back I take his hand and i pull him into the movie room.But Liam already see me,he was walking to us,then I send a text to Scarlett.

-Scar I need you
here my brother
just came!!_FAST
PLEASE!!!:Andrea-

Then Scarlett came and stand in front of Liam.

Liam:Scarlett please let me get in.*he moves*

Scarlett:No,you need to let you´re sister alone.*she moves in front of him again*

Liam:Scarlett please move!!!!

Scarlett:No Liam!!!.....

Liam:Im going to get in there anywa......

And before Liam finish the sentence Scarlett get in front of him and kiss him.Liam did not move he surrounded her waist and she put her arms around his neck,then they separate Liam looked at me and smiles.In that moment they go away and I get a message from him.

-Thanks
_Love:Liam-

I was so happy to see Liam and Scarlett together because Liam loved Scarlett and she loved him to.Then Louis and me get in to the movie room and we watched a horror movie,I did not know why he choose that movie but it was okay for me.In a moment I get scared and I jumped.

Louis:Wow are you okay?!?!......

Public:Shhhh!!!

You:Yes thanks*I laugh in a low voice*

Louis:If you get scared I could take your hand.....

You:Thanks that will be cute....*you smile*

He take my hand and then he live it.

You:What happens?.....

Louis:Nothing Im tired....

He stretched his arm and surround me while he was yawning falsely,I put my head in his arm and we keep like that all the movie.When the movie finishes we get out of the cinema.

Louis:Do you want me to take you home?....*he smiles*

You:Yes....

We get into the car and he drives to my home.Then we were at my home.

You:Thanks for everything....

Louis:No problem....

I gave a kiss to Louis in his cheek but then a connection between our eyes start,we were getting closer to each other every second.But when our noses where just touching each other,Liam open my house door.

Liam:Aaahmm!!!! *Pull me into the house*

Louis put face of “Again!!!!”,but then he watch me and smile,I smile to.

Liam:Do you need something else?.......

Louis:No......

Liam:Well......goodbye...

Liam close the door in front of Louis face,then he went to the kitchen and when I see that he just go I open the door and Louis was steel there I get out for a second give him a hug and a kiss in his cheek to,then I close the door.I went up to my room and I put my head out the window and I see him,he was smiling.It was the best date ever.

In Louis thoughts:She Is the sweetest girl I never knew,and I want her to be more than my friend,but sometimes I feel that something,well they are to things that did not let me ask her.First her brother but that´s not a big problem because Liam is my friend but I think that like me Zayn is in love with her because he is always with her,but I will fight till I get her,because this is the first time I fall in love....

BombonHenderson13
BombonHenderson13

Mensaje por Ingrid B. Dom 10 Mar 2013, 9:27 pm

Hey BombonHernderson13! :) haha, Well , I'm a New Reader I really love the novel! You know, It's fine that you and us practice our English , And the novel It's very cute ! So whatsoever here It's my twitter and we can comunicate from here just if you want .

Love .Cher :ñomñom: hahaha Sorry , But I love that ! Ok , Let's be serious. hahaahaha Love you Babe :bye:
Ingrid B.
Ingrid B.

http://fxckjavwavves.tumblr.com/

Mensaje por BombonHenderson13 Mar 12 Mar 2013, 9:26 am

Thanks sweety,I will upload a new chapter today,promise!!!!KISSES!!!

BombonHenderson13
BombonHenderson13
BombonHenderson13

Mensaje por BombonHenderson13 Mar 12 Mar 2013, 6:45 pm

Chapter 6:Explications

With a smile in my face I sit in my chair and the I slip into my bed,then someone nock my door.

You:Who?.....

Liam:Me,your brother.....

For a second I get a face of preoccupation but then he came in.

Liam:Do you still think that you don´t have any problem?.....

You:You could not say me that,because now you got what you want......

Liam:What I want?.......

You:Well......I mean......Skyler!!!!.....

Liam:Don´t should it!!!

I start laughing like a crazy girl and Liam get a serious face.

Liam:Well....

Liam:I know and Im very thankful with you but.....*he sits in your bed*

You:But What?.....

Liam:You´re my little sister and all I want is to protect you.....*he gave me a hug*

You:Oh Liam*I hug him to*

You:Im growing up and you could not stop that.....

Liam:But you will always continue being my little sister....

You:And you will always be my big brother....

You:Do you ask her to be your girlfriend?.....

Liam:Good night.....*he smiles*

Liam smile me and then he went out of my room.

You:The same for you.

I Just start thinking about Louis,It was the best night ever,well I still wanted one thing......My first kiss and I only wanted one person to give it to me.....Louis.
At the next day I woke up early so I take a shower and I dress up,In my heart I fell that It was going to be a special day so I take my time to choose my clothes,I choose a pink dress a yellow scarf and a yellow tall shoes,a pink bird pen earrings and in ten minutes I paint my nails with a pink nail blush and I made myself a hair tail unkempt(clothes at the end of the chapter).Liam tell me to get inside his car,and I do it,when we were at school I was at the hall were my classroom was and I see Louis,I walk to him.

You:Hi....

Louis:Hi.*he put face of nervous*

You:I....I just wanted to give you thanks for the date....

Louis:Your welcome....

Louis:Do you want to go to the classroom?.....*extend his hand to take mine and smile*

You:Yes

I was going to give Louis my hand and he was smiling but in that moment Zayn appear,Louis had a surprised face and I gave him a smile asking him to forgive me.

Zayn:A date?.....

Zayn:Tell me......*He smiles*

Zayn is my best friend and he just wanted me to tell him how it happens so I went with him,and tell him everything.

In Louis thoughts:I just could not believe it Zayn take her away just like he was a thief talking a grandma her bag.WAIT!!!!I will forget that part because I call myself grandma.Now my thoughts about Zayn is in love with Andrea are growing.I fell angry,well not exactly angry,I could not describe what Im feeling....If Im in love with Andrea maybe Im....jealous.When we get in the class I sit in my chair,between Zayn and me was Andrea,she look beautiful,but I was that angry that I was watching Zayn with a killer look instead of Andrea.

I don´t know if I was between a fight with Louis and Zayn but Louis was just watching Zayn,trying to kill him with his beautiful blue eyes I just look at Louis trying to think what was happening,In Louis eyes I see that he was angry with Zayn,maybe because he take me away......WAIT!!!!He is jealous!!!I can´t believe it he is jealous.He think that Zayn and me got something.Of course we have nothing because he is only my best friend.

In Zayn´s thoughts:I did not know what was happening but Louis look was scaring me.Maybe he was angry with me because I take his little girlfriend away.But I did not have anything else than friendship with Andrea.

When the day finishes I went to my locker and then I find Louis.

You:Louis are yo okay?.....

Louis:Ask it to Zayn!!!!.......

You:What happens?......

Louis:Nothing.....

You:Really Louis are you okay?....

Louis:Why you don´t better go with you´re friend ZAYN!!!!

I was so sad,Louis never should like that to me,my face get all red,yes I was sad,but I was angry to.Louis start watching that I was getting angry.

Louis:Andrea Im so sorry.......

You:Do you know what!!!!!!

Louis:Andrea please......

You:I will better go with my friend ZAYN!!!!

I start walking to the cafeteria because we were going to eat there after school.And I hear how Louis was calling me.

Louis:Andrea!!!!

Louis:Please come back!!!

Louis:Im sorry,Andrea!!!

My pride was bigger than my love in that moment so I go away.I sit in a table in the cafeteria and then Niall and Harry came.

Harry:Hi Andy.

Niall:Hi....

You:Hi.........*I put a sad face*

I think that Niall and Harry did not even know that I just have a fight with Louis.In that moment my brother came and obviously he star asking me.

Liam:What happens to you?.....*He put an angry face*

You:Nothing.

Liam:Andrea,you can´t tell me lies,Im your brother I know you perfectly.

You:Liam just forget it.

Liam:It was Louis no?....

I did not answer,he´s teeth start squeak,sign that he was getting angry,it was not a perfect day.Liam hug me and I was just watching him,his look was lost,he was searching for Louis,then Skyler came and sit at Liam side,she start looking at me trying to know what was happening,then Louis came and sit in front of me,he looked scared because of my brother´s look,Zayn came and sit at my side,Louis face get red and he start breathing very hard,he was jealous,very jealous,he keep looking at Zayn with an angry face,the poor Harry and the poor Niall just did not understand what was happening.It was like a chain of glances Scarlett and me were looking at Liam,Liam was looking at Louis,Louis was looking at Zayn and Zayn was just eating like a monkey,when he see that Louis was watching him he put his face up and he´s cheeks were full of food,what makes me laugh a lot.My laugh at him makes Louis get angry.So he stand up and go away,I stand up and went behind him,and of course my brother went behind me with Skyler.When we were at the school´s entrance I put my hand in his shoulder and he turn around and gave me a hug,I just did not wanted to go away from his arms but my brother came and he just put me away from Louis.They just start fighting.

Liam:Whats the matter with you?!?!?!

Louis:What do you mean now Liam?!?!

Liam:You´re just hurting my sister!!!!!....

Louis:Liam you don´t understand anything!!!!....

Liam:Yes I understand all!!!!....

Liam:I never want you close to my sister again!!!!....

You:Liam!!!!..*I run away to my brothers car with Scarlett*

Louis:Whatever!!!!....

Louis:Remember that you choose this for your sister!!!!...*he go away*

I get inside the car and I start crying,Skyler make my brother a sign for him to come.Liam get into the car and we went to Skyler home to live her there,then we went home.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Girls I needed to remember to say you that Andrea´s best friend name is Skyler not Scarlett so if you see a "Scarlett" just change it to Skyler!!!!Thanks sweethearts!!!KISSES!!!

BombonHenderson13

BombonHenderson13
BombonHenderson13

Mensaje por Ingrid B. Vie 15 Mar 2013, 4:41 pm

OH MY GOD! I JUST CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!! LIAM DON'T WANT TO LOUIS GET MORE CLOSER TO ANDREA!! CARROTS! HAHA , WELL IT WAS BEUTIFUL CHAPTER, I'M SORRY FOR DO NOT SCRIBE BEFORE , BUT I'M HERE RIGHTNOW!HAHAHA , THE LAST WEEK I TOLD YOU THAT I WILL GIVE YOU MI TWITTER , AND I DON'T DO IT , SO HERE IS THE LINK ♥️ https://twitter.com/2001Ingrid ♥️ LOVE YOU , KISSES TO YOU , BYE ♥️ :ñomñom: HAHAHAHA I LOVE THAT :) OK , GOODBYE ♥️
Ingrid B.
Ingrid B.

Mensaje por BombonHenderson13 Sáb 16 Mar 2013, 10:02 am

THANKS BEAUTIFUL!!!I WILL PUT A NEW CHAPTER TODAY!!HUGS FOR ALL!!!LOVE U!!!

PD:I DONT HAVE TWITTER SO WE BETTER DO IT FROM HERE!!!
BombonHenderson13
BombonHenderson13

Mensaje por Ingrid B. Dom 17 Mar 2013, 4:27 pm

Hahahaha OK c: It's Ok c: Me too Love you sweet Heart ♥♥♥♥
Ingrid B.
Ingrid B.

Mensaje por Ingrid B. Dom 17 Mar 2013, 4:50 pm

I am very concernet ... Chapter has not risen ... I am waiting it hahaha Love you , Well you know, We are just like ... Friends ? ahaha You know because you are the writer and me the reader haha so , Tell me , What is you name? I send you an a friend request haha Well , I love you ♥
Ingrid B.
Ingrid B.

Mensaje por BombonHenderson13 Lun 18 Mar 2013, 11:46 am

Chapter 7:Sweet Kisses.

I go down the car very angry and Liam was behind me.

Liam:But why are you getting angry?!?!....

You:Because maybe Louis will never want to see me again!!!...*I start crying*

Liam:But that´s not very important!!!*he close the house door*

You:Yes it is important,well at list for me!!!!*I go to my bed room and I close the door*

Liam:Andrea open the door!!!

You:Of course not!!!

In that moment I got a message,and It was from Louis,A smile just print on my face.

-Andrea I want to see
you,see you in the park
in front of the Big Ben at
5:00 pm,_with.....love
:Louis-

I just start jumping of emotion.It were 3:00 so I went to the shower and and then I dress up,it was a little bit cold outside so I put me on a blue sweater,white pants and my blue tall shoes,I put me all the bracelets that my mom gave to me in my birthday,I mess up my hair tail and I made myself a prance.At 4:00 I went out my bedroom to go to the park with Louis.But my brother stand in front the door blocking it.

Liam:Wow wow wow!!!!!

Liam:Were do you think are you going?!?!

You:To see Louis!!!!*I push Liam*

Liam:Hey,but I think that he won´t want to see you again..

You:Well you think wrong!!!!

I go out my house and close the door,I mind that Liam see that I can protect myself,because he did not go behind me.I get into my car and I start driving to the park,at 4:45 I was parking my car.I go out the car an sit down in a bank at the park,everything around me just look beautiful(picture at the end of the chapter,I just keep right there waiting Louis.Like 15 minutes later I a pair of hands that were covering my eyes.

____:Who I am?

You:Who are you searching for?...*I smile*

_____:Im looking for a young and very pretty girl named.....

_____:Andrea....

I turn around and smile,then I jump to his arms and hug him with all my power.

Louis:You need to trust me,I did not want to say you that!!!*he takes my hands*

You:I believe you!!!*I hug him*

You:But I still did not understand why do you say me that,do you were....

He take my hand and we start walking.

Louis:Well,It´s hard to say this,but its real,Im in love with you....

My heart stops and I smile.

You:So you were?....

Louis:Yes,I was jealous of Zayn....

You:Of Zayn?!?!

You:Why of Zayn?!?!

Louis:Because he always take you away when Im talking with you.

Louis:And I know your in love with him to....*he put a sad face*

You:You might be joking!!!

You:Me in love with Zayn!!!And him in love with me!!!

You:His my best friend since Im 6 years old thats why we are so united.

Louis:But you could love him,well a lot of years have past....

I just turn Louis and put my hands in his shoulders.

You:Louis!!!You need to understand that Im not in love with Zayn!!!

You:Im in love with you!!!

Louis:What?!?!?!

I put my hand in my mouth while Louis was smiling he put his hand in my cheek and with the other one he take me in his arms,I put mines around his neck and very slowly our faces start getting closer.In a moment our noses were touching each other,and in other moment our lips were together like if they were pasted with glue.It was beautiful,for the first time in 17 years someone have gave me my first kiss.I feel like everything around just was getting away.I get apart from Louis and I smile,he smiles to.

In Louis thoughts:It was the happiest moment in my life,I just was thinking that Andrea was in love with Zayn,but I was wrong,when she says me that she was in love with me my heart just stops,I kiss her,It was amazing,but I was thinking what Liam was going to say because I just kissed his little sister.That thoughts just go away from my mind,just think that I got a girlfriend,the prettiest in the world.

Louis:That was really amazing....

You:Ye.....yes it was...

Louis:Andrea....

You:Yes?....

Louis:Do you want to be my girlfriend?....

BombonHenderson13
BombonHenderson13

Mensaje por Ingrid B. Lun 18 Mar 2013, 2:41 pm

AHHHHHHHH!!! I - C - A - N - T ' - B - E - L - I - E - V - E - T - H - I - S !!
LOUIS KISS ANDREA AND HE SAID "-Do you want to be my girlfriend?...." I JUST CAN'T THAT'S AMAZING
Ingrid B.
Ingrid B.

Mensaje por Ingrid B. Lun 18 Mar 2013, 2:42 pm

:ñomñom: :ñomñom: :ñomñom: :ñomñom: :ñomñom: :ñomñom: :ñomñom: :ñomñom: :ñomñom: :ñomñom: :ñomñom: :ñomñom:
NOW ... I'M WAITING THE OTHER CHAPTER HAHA LOVE YOU :ñomñom:
Ingrid B.
Ingrid B.

Mensaje por BombonHenderson13 Lun 18 Mar 2013, 2:44 pm

HAHAHA!!!YOU WILL HAVE IT SOON I PROMISE BUT MAYBE NOT TODAY BECAUSE I GOT A LOT OF THINGS TO DO!!!
BombonHenderson13
BombonHenderson13

Mensaje por BombonHenderson13 Lun 18 Mar 2013, 8:09 pm

OKAY GIRLS MY MIND CAN WORK AT THE END OF THE DAY SO HERE YOU GOT THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!

I don´t have worlds to answer Louis,I just have day´s waiting for him to ask me,and now that he just do it my mouth was locked to answer.

Louis:Do you want?...*he smiles*

You:Y....yes.

Louis:Yes?...

You:Yes Louis I want to be your girlfriend...*I smile*

Louis:YES!!!

He hug me and then he kissed me again,I just did not mind that he was going to kiss me,and what was my brother going to think.Oh My God!!!Liam is going to kill me!!!Now It don´t matter what does he think about my new relation with Louis.Im happy and I will always be it with him.We start walking all around the park,he just hold my hand.But in that moment my brother came.

Liam:Andrea!!!

You:Don´t even think it Liam...

Liam:I just want you to be protected...

You:And I am..

Liam:What do you mean..

You:Come on Louis...

Liam:What is happening?....*he´s face start getting red*

Louis:Well....*he said a little bit scared*

Louis:Your sister is now my girlfriend....

Liam:What???

Louis:Yes..

Liam:But...

You:Why don´t you like that he makes me happy don´t you like me to be happy?..

Liam:Isn´t that....Im just...well

Liam:I still did not get the idea in my head that your growing up....*he hug me*

You:Well,If it makes you feel better I will always be your little sister...

Liam:I know..

Liam:Well,Louis you need to protect her because she is my treasure....

Louis:Mine to brother...

Liam:Thanks...*he smile*

After that happens,Louis went with Liam and me to our house.We stop when we were outside the door.

Liam:And...

You:Liam,could you....you know,live us alone.

Liam:Okay....*he get inside the house*

You:Louis....

He just did not say anything,he get closer to me and he gave me a kiss,while I was kissing Louis,I see in the door´s window my brother face,I get apart from Louis.

You:Liam!!!

Liam:Sorry!!!I will live you alone....*he goes*

Louis:You have no idea how many times I wanted to do this since I meet you...*he smiles*

You:Oh Louis...*I hug him*

Louis:I love you...

You:Do you know what?..

Louis:What?...*he smiles*

You: an “I love You” did not answers with an “I love you to”.....

Louis:So what is the answer?....*he smiles*

You: “I will be by your side forever”.....

I gave Louis a kiss.

BombonHenderson13
BombonHenderson13

Mensaje por Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 2 de 4. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba