O W N
¡Conéctate y ven a divertirte con nosotr@s! :)
Si no estás registrado, hazlo y forma parte de nuestra gran comunidad.
¡La administración ha modificado otra vez el foro, y los Invitados ya pueden ver todas las secciones! Aún así, para comentar y crear temas debes tener una cuenta.

Cualquier duda, queja o sugerencia que quieras darle al staff, éste es nuestro facebook: https://www.facebook.com/onlywebnovels

¡IMPORTANTE!, los Mensajes Privados de los Invitados no serán respondidos por la administración. Te esperamos en nuestro facebook (:

Atte: Staff OnlyWns.

Unirse al foro, es rápido y fácil

O W N
¡Conéctate y ven a divertirte con nosotr@s! :)
Si no estás registrado, hazlo y forma parte de nuestra gran comunidad.
¡La administración ha modificado otra vez el foro, y los Invitados ya pueden ver todas las secciones! Aún así, para comentar y crear temas debes tener una cuenta.

Cualquier duda, queja o sugerencia que quieras darle al staff, éste es nuestro facebook: https://www.facebook.com/onlywebnovels

¡IMPORTANTE!, los Mensajes Privados de los Invitados no serán respondidos por la administración. Te esperamos en nuestro facebook (:

Atte: Staff OnlyWns.
O W N
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.
Conectarse

Recuperar mi contraseña

Últimos temas
» —Hot clown shit
Dreams || Songs. EmptyHoy a las 7:43 pm por Jigsaw

» poor dear pamela
Dreams || Songs. EmptyHoy a las 5:25 pm por lantsov

» moonchild.
Dreams || Songs. EmptyHoy a las 10:34 am por slythxrin princxss.

» Devil's advocate
Dreams || Songs. EmptyMar 07 Mayo 2024, 8:25 pm por lovesick

» Live In Orange
Dreams || Songs. EmptyMar 30 Abr 2024, 7:52 pm por ~Susie ∞Wallflower∞

» Our colors are grey and blue
Dreams || Songs. EmptyMar 30 Abr 2024, 3:01 am por Jaeger.

» forever.
Dreams || Songs. EmptyLun 29 Abr 2024, 6:03 pm por kesshoku.

» micky ojos verdes
Dreams || Songs. EmptyLun 22 Abr 2024, 7:49 am por MickyEche

» Almost inhuman hearts.
Dreams || Songs. EmptyMiér 17 Abr 2024, 3:37 pm por winchester.

novedades

00 . 01 Anuncios del mes febrero.
00 . 02 Actualización del PROTOCOLO, nueva medida obligatoria de avatares.
00 . 03 Remodelación del foro febrero del 2017.
00 . 00 Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
administradora
Rumplestiltskin. ϟ Jenn.
miembros del staff
Beta readers
ϟ hypatia.
aka Kate.
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
ϟ dépayser
aka Lea.
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
ϟ youngjae
aka .
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
ϟ Stark.
aka Cande.
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
Equipo de Baneo
ϟ Ariel.
aka Dani.
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
ϟ ceonella.
aka Cami.
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
Equipo de Ayuda
ϟ Ritza.
aka Ems.
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
ϟ Charlie.
aka idk.
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
Equipo de Limpieza
ϟ Legendary.
aka Steph.
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
ϟ chihiro
aka Zoe.
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
ϟ Kurisu
aka Teph.
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
ϟ Calore
aka idk.
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
Equipo de Eventos
ϟ ego.
aka Kalgh/Charlie.
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
ϟ Asclepio.
aka Gina.
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
ϟ mieczyslaw
aka Alec.
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
Equipo de Tutoriales
ϟ Kida.
aka Ally.
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
ϟ Spencer.
aka Angy.
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
Equipo de Diseño
ϟ bxmbshell.
aka Mile.
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
ϟ yoongi.
aka Valu.
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
créditos.
Skin hecho por Hardrock de Captain Knows Best. Personalización del skin por Insxne.

Gráficos por y codes hechos por Kaffei e Insxne.

Dreams || Songs.

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Dreams || Songs. Empty Dreams || Songs.

Mensaje por Paula Weasley Sáb 06 Abr 2013, 3:10 pm

j a y b i r d ©

Starlight
don't you dream impossible things?

I said oh my. What a maverllous tune, it was the best night. Never would forget how he moved. The whole place was dressed to the nines and we were dancing, dancing. Like we're made of starlight. Like we're made of a starlight.

I met Boby on a boardwalk, summer of '45. Picks me up, play one night at the window. He was 17 and crazy, running wild, wild. I can't remember what song it was playing when we walked in. The night we stuck into a yacht club party, pretending to be a duchess and a prince.

I said Oh my! what a maverllous tune. It was the best night, never would forget how he moved. The whole place, was dressed to the nines and we were dancing. Like we're made of starlight. Like we're made of starlight.

He said "Look at you, worrying too much about things you can't change". "You'll spend your whole live singing the blues if you keep thinking that way". He was trying to skip rocks in the ocean saying me "don't you see the starlight? don't you dream impossible things?".

Like oh my! what a marverllous tune. It was the best night, never would forget how he moved. The hole place, was dressed to the nines. And we were dancing, dancing. Like we're made of starlight. Like we're made of starlight.

Oh! Oh! He's talking crazy. Oh! Oh! Dancing with me. Oh! Oh! We could get married, have ten kinds and teach them how to dream.

Oh my! What a maverllous tune. It was the best night, never would forget how he moved. The hole place was dressed to the nines and we were dancing, dancing. Like we're made of starlight, starlight. Like we're made of starlight, starlight. Like we're made of starligh, starligh. Like we dream impossible dreams. Like starlight. Like we dream impossible dreams. Don't you see the starlight, starlight? don't you dream impossible dreams?

Taylor Swift → Red → 2013 → Dreams.

Paula Weasley
Paula Weasley

https://www.facebook.com/paula.weasley.7 ¡agrégenme a Facebook! ¡

Dreams || Songs. Empty Re: Dreams || Songs.

Mensaje por Paula Weasley Sáb 06 Abr 2013, 3:38 pm

We are intinite

We can be heroes juts for one day.

I will be the king, and you will be the queen. Though nothing will drive them away. We can beat them, just for one day. We can be heroes, just for one day.

And you, you can be mean. And i, i'll drink all the time. 'Cause we're lovers, and that is a fact. Yes, we're lovers and that is that.

Thought nothing will keep us together. We could steal time just for one day. We can be heroes forever and ever. What would you say?

I, i wish you could swim, like the dolphins. Like the dolphins can swim. Though nothing will keep us together. We can beat them, forever and ever. Oh, we can be heroes just for one day.

I, I will the king. And you, you will the queen. Thought nothing, will drive them away. We can be heroes just for one day.

I, I can remember. Standing by the wall. And the guns shot above our heads and we kissed. As thought nothing could fall. And the shame was on the other side. Oh we can beat them forever and ever. Then we can be heroes just for one day.

We can be heroes. We can be heroes. We can be heroes just for one day. We can be heroes, we're nothing, and nothing will help us. Maybe we're lying then you better not say. But we could be safer, just for one day.

The perks ზ of being ზ a ზ wallflower.

ზElaborado x LITTLE FAIRY♡
Paula Weasley
Paula Weasley

Mensaje por Paula Weasley Sáb 06 Abr 2013, 4:49 pm

I think i'd have a heart attack.

You ∞ make ∞ me ∞ glow

Putting my defences down, 'cause i don't wanna fall in love. If i ever did that i think i'd have a heart attack.

Never put my love out of the line. Never said yes to the right guy. Never had trouble getting what i want. But when it comes to you i'm never good enough. When i don't care, i can play them like a Ken doll. Won't wash my hair, then make them bounce like a basquetball.
But you make me wanna act like a girl, paint my nails and wear high heels. Yeah, you make so nervious that i just can't hold your hand.

You make me glow, but i cover up. Won't let it show, so i'm putting my defences up, 'cause i don't wanna fall in love. If i ever did that i think i'd have a heart attack.

Never break a sweat for another guy. When you come around i get paralyzed. And every time i try to be myself it comes out wrong like a cry for help. It's just not fair bringhs more trouble than love is worth. I gast for air. It feels so good but i know it hurts.
But you make me wanna act like a girl, paint my nails and wear perfume. Yeah, you make so nervious that i just can't hold your hand.

You make me glow, but i cover up. Won't let it show, so i'm putting my defences up, 'cause i don't wanna fall in love. If i ever did that i think i'd have a heart attack.

The feelings are lost in my lungs, the're burning, i'd rather to be numb. And there's no more else to blame. So instead, i'll take off in a run, i'm flying too close to the sun and i'll burst into flame.

I'm flying too close to the sun.

She is Anna and i'ts SOURCEDODE
Paula Weasley
Paula Weasley

Mensaje por Paula Weasley Sáb 06 Abr 2013, 5:09 pm

Stay.

[Tienes que estar registrado y conectado para ver esa imagen]
Girl, i'm just → in love → with chileans.

I know Chile loves me, for who i am. I know Chile needs me, for who i am. It's all a madness and now i Stay. I know Chile loves me, for who i am.

By Missy Hades para SC.

Paula Weasley
Paula Weasley

Mensaje por Paula Weasley Sáb 06 Abr 2013, 5:46 pm

Pom Poms

putting my pom poms down for you

[Tienes que estar registrado y conectado para ver esa imagen]
If you wanna
see me put

my pom poms down[Tienes que estar registrado y conectado para ver este vínculo]

then sing it to me baby [Tienes que estar registrado y conectado para ver este vínculo]

sing it right now [Tienes que estar registrado y conectado para ver este vínculo]

More to love when your hands are free. Baby put your pom poms down for me. C'mon shake it up 123, baby put your pom poms down for me.

She comes from miles away just to see how you get down. Feels like a earthquake every time you come around.
Hear 'hem say Yeah! every time feels like a revival. So get up! right now. We're coming for a title.

More to love wheny our hands are free, baby put your pom poms down por me. C'mon shake it up 123, baby put your pom poms down for me. When you move i fall to my knees, baby put your pom poms down for me. C'om shake it up 543, baby put your pom poms down for me.

I want you on my team, want you like a kid just wants a milkshake. And i won't let it go to waste, if i get a taste i'm gonna drink the hole thing.
Hear 'heam say Yeah! every time feels like a revival. So get up! right now. We're coming for a title.

More to love wheny our hands are free, baby put your pom poms down por me. C'mon shake it up 123, baby put your pom poms down for me. When you move i fall to my knees, baby put your pom poms down for me. C'om shake it up 543, baby put your pom poms down for me.

*If you wanna see me put my pom poms, then sing it to me baby, sing it right now. Na na na na na na, yeah yeah.
If you wanna see me put my pom poms, then sing it to me baby, sing it right now. Na na na na na na, yeah yeah*

I want you like a kid just want the milkshake

Edited by DanZz for SourceCode
Paula Weasley
Paula Weasley

Mensaje por Paula Weasley Sáb 06 Abr 2013, 6:38 pm

Trouble

Once upon time, a few mistakes ago, I was in your sights, you got me alone. You found me. You found me. You found me. I guess you didn't care, and I guess I liked that. And when I fell hard, you took a step back. Without me, without me, without me.
And he's long gone, when he's next to me, and I realize the blame is on me. Hey!

Cause I knew you were trouble when you walked in, so shame on me now. Flew me to places i'd never been, till you put me down, oh! I knew you were trouble when you walked in, so shame on me now. Flew me to places i'd never been, now i'm lying on the cold hard ground. Oh! Oh! Trouble, trouble, trouble. Oh! Oh! Trouble, trouble, trouble.

No apologies, he'll never see you cry. Pretend he doesn't know, that he's the reason why you're drowning, you're drowning, you're drowning. And I heard you moved on from whispers on the street. A new notch in your belt is all I'll ever be. And now I see, now I see, now I see. He was long gone, when he met me, and I realize the joke is on me. Hey!

Cause I knew you were trouble when you walked in, so shame on me now. Flew me to places i'd never been, till you put me down, oh! I knew you were trouble when you walked in, so shame on me now. Flew me to places i'd never been, now i'm lying on the cold hard ground. Oh! Oh! Trouble, trouble, trouble. Oh! Oh! Trouble, trouble, trouble.

When your sadest fear comes creeping in, that you never loved me... or her... or anyone... or anything. Yeah!

I knew you were trouble when you walked in. Trouble, trouble, trouble.
I knew you were trouble when you walked in. Trouble, trouble, trouble.

By Union Wild for Source Code

Paula Weasley
Paula Weasley

Mensaje por Paula Weasley Lun 08 Abr 2013, 6:01 pm

it's time to begin.

I'm just / The same / As i / Was.

So this is what you meant, when you said that you were spent. And now it's time to build from the bottom of the pit. Right to the top. Don't hold back. Packing my bags and giving the academy a rain check.

I don't ever wanna let you down, i don't ever wanna leave this town. 'Cause after all,
this city never sleeps at night.

It's time to begin, isn't it? I get a little bit bigger, but then I'll admit, i'm just the same as I was. Now don't you understand? that I'm never changing who I am.

So this is where you fell, and I am left to sell, the path to heaven runs through miles of clouded hell. Right to the top. Don't look back. Turning the rags and giving the commodities a rain check.

I don't ever wanna let you down, i don't ever wanna leave this town. 'Cause after all, this city never sleeps at night.

It's time to begin, isn't it? I get a little bit bigger but then I'll admit, I'm just the same as I was. Now don't you understand? That I'm never changing who I am.

It's time to begin, isn't it? I get a little bit bigger, but then I'll admit, I'm just the same as I was. Now don't you understand? That I'm never changing who I am.

This road never looked so lonely, this house doesn't burn down slowly, to ashes, to ashes.

It's time to begin, isn't it? I get a little bit bigger, but then I'll admit I'm just the same as I was. Now don't you understand? That I'm never changing who I am.

It's time to begin, isn't it? I get a little bit bigger, but then I'll admit I'm just the same as I was. Now don't you understand? That I'm never changing who I am.
BY NIALLMIDROGA PARA SOURCE CODE
Paula Weasley
Paula Weasley

Mensaje por Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba