O W N
¡Conéctate y ven a divertirte con nosotr@s! :)
Si no estás registrado, hazlo y forma parte de nuestra gran comunidad.
¡La administración ha modificado otra vez el foro, y los Invitados ya pueden ver todas las secciones! Aún así, para comentar y crear temas debes tener una cuenta.

Cualquier duda, queja o sugerencia que quieras darle al staff, éste es nuestro facebook: https://www.facebook.com/onlywebnovels

¡IMPORTANTE!, los Mensajes Privados de los Invitados no serán respondidos por la administración. Te esperamos en nuestro facebook (:

Atte: Staff OnlyWns.

Unirse al foro, es rápido y fácil

O W N
¡Conéctate y ven a divertirte con nosotr@s! :)
Si no estás registrado, hazlo y forma parte de nuestra gran comunidad.
¡La administración ha modificado otra vez el foro, y los Invitados ya pueden ver todas las secciones! Aún así, para comentar y crear temas debes tener una cuenta.

Cualquier duda, queja o sugerencia que quieras darle al staff, éste es nuestro facebook: https://www.facebook.com/onlywebnovels

¡IMPORTANTE!, los Mensajes Privados de los Invitados no serán respondidos por la administración. Te esperamos en nuestro facebook (:

Atte: Staff OnlyWns.
O W N
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.
Conectarse

Recuperar mi contraseña

Últimos temas
» micky ojos verdes
you were all I had to guide me home. - Página 2 EmptyMiér 15 Mayo 2024, 8:09 am por MickyEche

» —Hot clown shit
you were all I had to guide me home. - Página 2 EmptyDom 12 Mayo 2024, 8:58 pm por Jigsaw

»  Goliath
you were all I had to guide me home. - Página 2 EmptyDom 12 Mayo 2024, 2:24 pm por Opal

» poor dear pamela
you were all I had to guide me home. - Página 2 EmptyVie 10 Mayo 2024, 5:25 pm por lantsov

» moonchild.
you were all I had to guide me home. - Página 2 EmptyVie 10 Mayo 2024, 10:34 am por slythxrin princxss.

» Devil's advocate
you were all I had to guide me home. - Página 2 EmptyMar 07 Mayo 2024, 8:25 pm por lovesick

» Live In Orange
you were all I had to guide me home. - Página 2 EmptyMar 30 Abr 2024, 7:52 pm por ~Susie ∞Wallflower∞

» Our colors are grey and blue
you were all I had to guide me home. - Página 2 EmptyMar 30 Abr 2024, 3:01 am por Jaeger.

» forever.
you were all I had to guide me home. - Página 2 EmptyLun 29 Abr 2024, 6:03 pm por kesshoku.

novedades

00 . 01 Anuncios del mes febrero.
00 . 02 Actualización del PROTOCOLO, nueva medida obligatoria de avatares.
00 . 03 Remodelación del foro febrero del 2017.
00 . 00 Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
administradora
Rumplestiltskin. ϟ Jenn.
miembros del staff
Beta readers
ϟ hypatia.
aka Kate.
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
ϟ dépayser
aka Lea.
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
ϟ youngjae
aka .
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
ϟ Stark.
aka Cande.
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
Equipo de Baneo
ϟ Ariel.
aka Dani.
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
ϟ ceonella.
aka Cami.
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
Equipo de Ayuda
ϟ Ritza.
aka Ems.
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
ϟ Charlie.
aka idk.
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
Equipo de Limpieza
ϟ Legendary.
aka Steph.
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
ϟ chihiro
aka Zoe.
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
ϟ Kurisu
aka Teph.
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
ϟ Calore
aka idk.
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
Equipo de Eventos
ϟ ego.
aka Kalgh/Charlie.
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
ϟ Asclepio.
aka Gina.
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
ϟ mieczyslaw
aka Alec.
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
Equipo de Tutoriales
ϟ Kida.
aka Ally.
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
ϟ Spencer.
aka Angy.
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
Equipo de Diseño
ϟ bxmbshell.
aka Mile.
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
ϟ yoongi.
aka Valu.
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
créditos.
Skin hecho por Hardrock de Captain Knows Best. Personalización del skin por Insxne.

Gráficos por y codes hechos por Kaffei e Insxne.

you were all I had to guide me home.

Página 2 de 3. Precedente  1, 2, 3  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

you were all I had to guide me home. - Página 2 Empty Re: you were all I had to guide me home.

Mensaje por rumancek. Lun 12 Sep 2016, 7:19 am

- we’re both sitting in our backyards by the pool/sunbathing when I sneeze and the you say “bless you” from the other side of the fence and I jump and swear because “holy shit you scared the hell out of me warn a guy” and we end up talking over the fence for hours and everyday for a week until we finally see each other and oh, hello you’re hot
- our parents both dragged us to a remote bunch of cabins in the woods for our family vacation this year and there is absolutely no internet or phone access, but hey, I guess that means more time to make out
- I’m doing a road trip by myself and I stupidly ran out of gas and you’re a cop that was passing by and waits with me when I wait an hour for AAA to come bring me gas and at some point I make the stupid joke “I’d love to be arrested by you” and now you won’t let me live it down and why can’t I drive away oh god
- my summer job is working at a coffee shop and this cutie comes in everyday so one day I finally write my number on their drink but then YOU grab the cup by accident and when you call me I don’t know how to turn you down so I end up going on a date with you but wow, actually you’re hotter and more charming than my original crush so it worked out well
- my summer so far has consisted of me, watching netflix in my pjs and eating junk food so my parents make me leave the house and I run into you on the pier and we find out you’re in the same position but it’s your friends that pulled you out for a “fun day” and now we’re dating and watching netflix at each others’ houses together all day
rumancek.
rumancek.

you were all I had to guide me home. - Página 2 Empty Re: you were all I had to guide me home.

Mensaje por rumancek. Lun 12 Sep 2016, 7:25 am

- florist/pet shop AU where person A works in a flower/pet shop and person B has really bad hay fever/allergies but keeps going in to talk with them anyway even though they’re practically dying afterwards
- tour guide AU where both work in a museum or something and have to give guided tours, except person A actually knows all the info and stuff to answer questions while person B knows nothing and has to ask for help because they don’t want to look like an idiot in front of a group of ten-year-olds
- musician AU where person A is a classically trained musician living in the flat next to person B, a crazy jazz musician, and one day they realise that they irritatingly catchy tune they’ve had in their head all week is actually an improvised jazz version of the music they’ve been practising for their orchestra
- tumblr AU where person A and person B are internet friends and don’t realise they sit next to each other in class until person A catches a glimpse of person B on their phone replying to a message they sent (bonus if person A has been teasing person B about a having a crush on an online friend for ages)
rumancek.
rumancek.

Mensaje por rumancek. Lun 12 Sep 2016, 7:28 am

- “I know this sounds stupid and slightly illegal but I lost my train ticket and I notice that nobody’s sitting in the reserved seat beside you” AU
- “Um, hi, my dog has a habit of stealing people’s clothes off washing lines and I think he- what? These aren’t your underpants?” AU
- “This is awkward but you have my old textbook from last year and I need you to swap quickly before you see the embarassing doodles I did of my old crush” AU
rumancek.
rumancek.

Mensaje por rumancek. Lun 12 Sep 2016, 7:34 am

- i work at an ice cream stand and you came up and got some ice cream except you didn’t realize that rocky road has nuts in it which you’re apparently allergic to???? so now i’m dragging your sorry ass to the hospital all bc you don’t know your ice cream flavors
- i’ve been coming to this beach every monday and friday at the same time for the past three months and you’re suddenly in my favorite sun-bathing spot and buddy we’re about to have some problems.
- a sand volleyball game was scrounged up and we’er on opposite teams and we got really competitive but i accidentally spiked the ball in your face and oh my god is your nose broken why is it bleeding so much??
- i started building a sandcastle with my little sister and you’re building one with your little brother and mine is totally better than yours and whoops now we’ve taken the projects over from our siblings and in the end we’re totally covered in sand and sunburns.
rumancek.
rumancek.

Mensaje por rumancek. Lun 12 Sep 2016, 7:39 am

- “i’m visiting this city for the first time and they drive on the opposite side of the road here and when i looked the wrong way before trying to cross the street, you were the stranger who yanked me back and stopped me from being completely flattened by that bus. can i buy you a drink?”
- “we’re doing the same study abroad program and we didn’t get along at first, but you helped me with the language in an emergency and maybe you’re not so bad after all.”
- “you’re a tour guide in this insanely ancient, historical place and you’re the biggest nerd i’ve ever encountered in my life, but you’re also insanely hot and i’m enjoying your tour immensely so i’m going to ask all the questions i can think of and you actually seem pretty impressed.”
- “i’m having a spiritual epiphany looking out over the world and the incredible structures built in ancient times and you’re an amateur photographer who snapped some seriously breathtaking pictures of me.”
- “i’m an art student pursuing my degree abroad and i’m supposed to be sketching pieces in the museum but instead i’ve been sketching you and oh no i think you just saw me.”
- “i’m the only foreign student in this art history class and we were taking a class trip to a museum and we both ended up staying and going through the museum afterwards, and even though we’ve never spoken we’re kind of moving through at the same pace.”
- “okay i’ve been touring around several cities and countries over the past few weeks and i’ve definitely seen you in several of them and also on a few of my trains. are you following me?”
- “you’re very obviously new to this city and wow you suck at speaking this language here let me give you some key phrases. the most important one is how you ask someone out on a date. now repeat it back to me. oh, yes, i would like to go on a date with you i’m so glad you asked.”
rumancek.
rumancek.

Mensaje por rumancek. Lun 12 Sep 2016, 7:43 am

- i’m a twin and you don’t realize it, but have my twin in a class with you and when you see me on campus come up and start talking to me and I don’t have the heart to tell you otherwise because hey, you’re cute
- I completely bought the wrong ticket for a concert so instead of sitting next to my friend I’m sitting next to a stranger but you turn out to be v cute and by the second song in we’re screaming each other the lyrics
- you’re baby-sitting your niece or nephew and the kid won’t stop talking to me in the park and you’re a little pissed off because the kid likes me better than you, but you also think it’s kinda cute
- I go to your book signing and pretty much make a fool out of myself but then i see you at a coffee shop later and you insist on buying me coffee and let it slip that you think I’m adorable and holy shit I’m still holding your book in my hand
- I just left my significant other at the altar and went to a bar and you’re sitting there just having a beer and want to talk to me about what’s wrong/why I did it as I do a lot of shots
- you’re famous and always seem to answer my questions during twitter q&a’s and it’s actually because you think I’m cute from my profile photo and when I go to your m&g your eyes light up and you know my name oh my goD
rumancek.
rumancek.

Mensaje por rumancek. Lun 02 Ene 2017, 7:33 am

- “You’re the cute and quiet customer that frequents the coffee shop where I’m a barista and also where my rival barista works and we’re both fighting for your attention in increasingly creative and inconspicuous ways (making foam art, writing cheesy pick-up lines on your napkin etc. etc.)” AU.
- “You’re my roommate who’s super cute and it’s the middle of the night and you’re cramming for your exams in your flannel pajamas and disheveled hair and it’s becoming increasingly hard for me not to kiss you” AU.
- “You’re an Art student and I’m an English major and you keep stealing the papers for my assignment to doodle and I would kill you but you’re really cute and hey that’s actually a really nice sketch” AU.
- “You’re the perpetual frowner in class and one day as I’m answering the teacher I intentionally make a very cheesy pun and I can hear crickets but you’re laughing out loud and that makes me feel very much accomplished” AU.
- “The manager says the only reason the restaurant where we work at is popular is because people enjoy eating while watching our relentless flirting with each other but I swear to God we’re not flirting???” AU.
rumancek.
rumancek.

Mensaje por rumancek. Lun 02 Ene 2017, 7:36 am

- “It’s Valentine’s Day and I’m single and you want to cheer me up but you can’t cook nor bake to save your life so you make me hot chocolate instead and it is delicious and I think I love you???” AU.
- “It’s gym class and we’re playing volleyball and you spike really well and you manage to hit the ball square in my face and I think I’m bleeding and you’re apologizing profusely and it’s okay but you’re really cute so I guess I’ll take you up on that offer for coffee” AU.
- “You’re the jerk-face customer that keeps on thumbing through their phone while ordering their drink so I exact revenge by spelling your name wrong on your cup and drawing phallic pictures on your coffee” AU.
- “Our mutual friend invites us to go shopping with them and it’s kind of awkward and now you’re pushing them around the mall in a shopping cart and you’re both screaming like excited children and I’m paying the cashier and pretending I don’t know either of you” AU.
- “Our mutual friend invites us for Thanksgiving dinner with their other friends and now there’s a full-fledged food fight going on with potatoes and turkey flying everywhere and we’re both seeking refuge under the table whilst sharing a bag of chips that you brought (just in case)” AU.
rumancek.
rumancek.

Mensaje por rumancek. Lun 02 Ene 2017, 7:40 am

- “It’s our mutual friend’s wedding and they keep shoving us into each other because we’re the only ones at the ceremony who are single” AU.
- “You’re my roommate and it’s way past midnight and you’re talking about how Charles Dickens inspired prison reform and how the moon must feel insignificant because it borrows light from the sun and this is all very interesting but will you please shut up and go to sleep” AU.
- “We live next door to each other and I can see you through the window while you’re dancing to your iPod in your flannel pajamas and disheveled hair and God you’re a dork” AU.
- “I’ve been standing in line at the coffee shop for hours and you casually cut through for your drink but also buy me my favorite blend and now I’m not so sure what to make of you” AU.
rumancek.
rumancek.

Mensaje por rumancek. Lun 02 Ene 2017, 7:54 am

- “your friend set you up on a blind date and i happened to be eating alone so you thought you were meeting me and you were cute so i went along with it but you just got a text from said friend that theyre sorry your date stood you up and now i have some explaining to do” au.
- “i made my special request for my pizza for them to send their cutest delivery person and you showed up and apologized that you were the only one delivering tonight and i blurted out that they still got my request right” au.
- we’re both walking our dogs and while we were very obviously flirting they started humping and this is so so awkward” au.
rumancek.
rumancek.

Mensaje por rumancek. Lun 02 Ene 2017, 7:57 am

- you were sitting behind me in the lecture hall at 8am and i was looking up pictures of cute puppies and i heard you go awwwww!!!
- …are you wearing a homestuck hoodie? and do i dare compliment you on it and thus mark myself as homestuck trash too?
- i walked into the deepest recesses of the library to study for my math midterm and found you crying behind a bookshelf, are… are you okay?
- a group of us agreed to go stargazing in the field in the center of campus but wow uh it’s cold out at night, wanna cuddle?
rumancek.
rumancek.

Mensaje por rumancek. Lun 02 Ene 2017, 8:00 am

- We showed up to the same movie with the same graphic tee shirt. Do you want to sit next to me?
- I was waiting for the train but you saw that someone was following me, so now we’re pretending to be long lost friends to get away.
- You’re playing improvised drums on the streets for cash and I happen to be carrying my saxophone. Wanna duet?
rumancek.
rumancek.

Mensaje por rumancek. Lun 02 Ene 2017, 8:02 am

- I just moved into the building and I found banana bread on my doorstep. I probably shouldn’t eat it cause I have no idea where it came from buT IT’S DELICIOUS.
- I can always hear you singing Phantom of the Opera so I decided to sing the duet with you.
- I heard constant coughing in your apartment it sounded like you were choking so I panicked and kicked down your door to come save you. Wait, you’re not choking and just have a bad cold? Oh my god I’M sO SORrY. I’LL PAY FOR THE DOOR. I’LL ALSO MAKE YOU SOME SOUP.
- I know this is really creepy but I can always hear your music through the walls and I noticed we like all the same music. There’s a music festival coming up and I have an extra ticket. Do you wanna go? 
- I broke my coffee maker and you noticed how miserable I’ve been, so you let me come over and have a few cups of coffee. Thank you so much.
rumancek.
rumancek.

Mensaje por rumancek. Lun 02 Ene 2017, 8:08 am

- “i know we hate each other but it’s christmas eve and your flight was cancelled please come inside”
- “i got you for secret santa so i got you this really expensive but sentimental gift that you’ve always wanted, hoping you’ll never find out it’s from me - and that i’ve been in love with you 1234567 years”
- SNOWBALL FIGHTS
- “i slipped on ice outside your house and you ran out barefoot to help me quick let’s get inside under a blanket”
- “there’s a storm and omg i’m losing signal are you okay?? hold on let me drive 489432 miles to get you the night before christmas” 
- PULLING YOU IN FOR A KISS WITH A SCARF 
- “i did that annoying thing where i put loads of smaller boxes inside one big box and you’re getting really mad but you don’t know that the ring is in the smallest box and i can’t wait to see your face”
rumancek.
rumancek.

Mensaje por rumancek. Lun 02 Ene 2017, 8:15 am

- one making awful breakfast for the other and the other eating it because they appreciate it that much
- one putting their ridiculous music on in the car and singing along while the other sits in the passenger seat with their head in their hands
- the two of them going down to the beach and one getting sunburned really badly so the other slathers them with aloe gel when they get home
- one getting home from work later than the other and stretching out on top of them like a big lazy cat while they sit on the couch in front of the tv
- one inexplicably bringing home an animal and refusing to drop it at the shelter so they and the other have to take care of it
- the both of them going out to a park and getting ice cream to sit with and eat on a bench
- one sending memes to the other while they’re at work so much they turn their phone off in exasperation
- one giving the other their jacket and not getting it back from the other until it stops smelling like them.
rumancek.
rumancek.

Mensaje por Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 2 de 3. Precedente  1, 2, 3  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba