O W N
¡Conéctate y ven a divertirte con nosotr@s! :)
Si no estás registrado, hazlo y forma parte de nuestra gran comunidad.
¡La administración ha modificado otra vez el foro, y los Invitados ya pueden ver todas las secciones! Aún así, para comentar y crear temas debes tener una cuenta.

Cualquier duda, queja o sugerencia que quieras darle al staff, éste es nuestro facebook: https://www.facebook.com/onlywebnovels

¡IMPORTANTE!, los Mensajes Privados de los Invitados no serán respondidos por la administración. Te esperamos en nuestro facebook (:

Atte: Staff OnlyWns.

Unirse al foro, es rápido y fácil

O W N
¡Conéctate y ven a divertirte con nosotr@s! :)
Si no estás registrado, hazlo y forma parte de nuestra gran comunidad.
¡La administración ha modificado otra vez el foro, y los Invitados ya pueden ver todas las secciones! Aún así, para comentar y crear temas debes tener una cuenta.

Cualquier duda, queja o sugerencia que quieras darle al staff, éste es nuestro facebook: https://www.facebook.com/onlywebnovels

¡IMPORTANTE!, los Mensajes Privados de los Invitados no serán respondidos por la administración. Te esperamos en nuestro facebook (:

Atte: Staff OnlyWns.
O W N
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.
Conectarse

Recuperar mi contraseña

Últimos temas
» Sayonara, friday night
over the rainbow, he is crazy.  - Página 3 EmptyAyer a las 5:22 pm por lovesick

» Novela sobre The Vampire Diaries
over the rainbow, he is crazy.  - Página 3 EmptyJue 03 Oct 2024, 9:52 am por SweetLove22

» Discord OWN (❁ᴗ͈ˬᴗ͈) ༉‧
over the rainbow, he is crazy.  - Página 3 EmptyMiér 02 Oct 2024, 5:47 pm por OWN Actividades

» — i don't need the force, i have you.
over the rainbow, he is crazy.  - Página 3 EmptyMiér 02 Oct 2024, 2:51 pm por zuko.

» amanhã vai ser outro dia.
over the rainbow, he is crazy.  - Página 3 EmptyMar 01 Oct 2024, 9:39 pm por kesshoku.

» monmouth manufacturing
over the rainbow, he is crazy.  - Página 3 EmptyDom 29 Sep 2024, 11:12 am por zuko.

» blog! these violent delights have violent ends.
over the rainbow, he is crazy.  - Página 3 EmptyDom 29 Sep 2024, 11:04 am por zuko.

» life is a box of chocolates
over the rainbow, he is crazy.  - Página 3 EmptyMiér 25 Sep 2024, 9:44 pm por 14th moon

» drafts & drafts
over the rainbow, he is crazy.  - Página 3 EmptyLun 23 Sep 2024, 7:07 pm por hange.

novedades

00 . 01 Anuncios del mes febrero.
00 . 02 Actualización del PROTOCOLO, nueva medida obligatoria de avatares.
00 . 03 Remodelación del foro febrero del 2017.
00 . 00 Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
administradora
Rumplestiltskin. ϟ Jenn.
miembros del staff
Beta readers
ϟ hypatia.
aka Kate.
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
ϟ dépayser
aka Lea.
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
ϟ youngjae
aka .
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
ϟ Stark.
aka Cande.
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
Equipo de Baneo
ϟ Ariel.
aka Dani.
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
ϟ ceonella.
aka Cami.
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
Equipo de Ayuda
ϟ Ritza.
aka Ems.
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
ϟ Charlie.
aka idk.
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
Equipo de Limpieza
ϟ Legendary.
aka Steph.
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
ϟ chihiro
aka Zoe.
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
ϟ Kurisu
aka Teph.
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
ϟ Calore
aka idk.
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
Equipo de Eventos
ϟ ego.
aka Kalgh/Charlie.
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
ϟ Asclepio.
aka Gina.
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
ϟ mieczyslaw
aka Alec.
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
Equipo de Tutoriales
ϟ Kida.
aka Ally.
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
ϟ Spencer.
aka Angy.
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
Equipo de Diseño
ϟ bxmbshell.
aka Mile.
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
ϟ yoongi.
aka Valu.
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
créditos.
Skin hecho por Hardrock de Captain Knows Best. Personalización del skin por Insxne.

Gráficos por y codes hechos por Kaffei e Insxne.

over the rainbow, he is crazy.

Página 3 de 9. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

no sé qué poner acá bt, ¿me stalkeas, honey? e_e

over the rainbow, he is crazy.  - Página 3 Vote_l1050%over the rainbow, he is crazy.  - Página 3 Vote_l10 50% 
[ 1 ]
over the rainbow, he is crazy.  - Página 3 Vote_l100%over the rainbow, he is crazy.  - Página 3 Vote_l10 0% 
[ 0 ]
over the rainbow, he is crazy.  - Página 3 Vote_l100%over the rainbow, he is crazy.  - Página 3 Vote_l10 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
over the rainbow, he is crazy.  - Página 3 Vote_l1050%over the rainbow, he is crazy.  - Página 3 Vote_l10 50% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]

Votos Totales : 2

over the rainbow, he is crazy.  - Página 3 Empty Re: over the rainbow, he is crazy.

Mensaje por Invitado Sáb 01 Mar 2014, 6:22 pm

[Tienes que estar registrado y conectado para ver esa imagen]

explain to me why when i see you i feel i should scream, i should mourn, i should jump, explain to me, because i have no answer. i love you and i know each other! Nobody understands that i love you, i really love you. why? i don't know, but when i see your eyes i feel i should kiss you, i should die. i'm fucking in love. i'm fucking in love with someone that i don't meet. it isn't logic, but that's.

{it's in your lips and in your kiss, it's in your touch and in your fingertips, and it's in all the things and in other things that make you who you are and your eyes... irresistible.  
Invitado

Invitado

over the rainbow, he is crazy.  - Página 3 Empty Re: over the rainbow, he is crazy.

Mensaje por Invitado Sáb 01 Mar 2014, 6:25 pm

Invitado

Invitado

Mensaje por Invitado Sáb 01 Mar 2014, 6:33 pm

Invitado

Invitado

Mensaje por Invitado Sáb 01 Mar 2014, 7:05 pm

by the way.

standing in line to see the show tonight and there's a light on heavy glow. by the way i tried to say i'd be there... waiting for. dani the girl is singing songs to me beneath the marquee... overload. steak knife, caro shark, con job, boot cut. skin that flick, she's such a little dj. get there quick by street but not the freeway. turn that trick to make a little leeway. beat that nic but not the way that we play. dog town, blood bath, rib cage, soft tail. standing in line to see the show tonight and there's a light on heavy glow. by the way I tried to say i'd be there... waiting for. black jack, dope dick, pawn shop, quick pick. kiss that dyke, i know you want to hold one, not on strike but i'm about to bowl one. bite that mic, i know you never stole one, girls that like a story so i told one, song bird, main line, cash back, hard top. standing in line to see the show tonight and there's a light on heavy glow. by the way I tried to say i'd be there... waiting for.

Última edición por Shiver. el Dom 02 Mar 2014, 11:04 am, editado 1 vez
Invitado

Invitado

Mensaje por Invitado Sáb 01 Mar 2014, 7:07 pm

Invitado

Invitado

Mensaje por Invitado Dom 02 Mar 2014, 10:53 am

goodbye cruel world, i'm leaving you today. goodbye, goodbye, goodbye. goodbye, all you people, there's nothing you can say to make me change my mind. goodbye.
Invitado

Invitado

Mensaje por Invitado Jue 06 Mar 2014, 12:32 pm

zombie. 

i'm not listening to you, i'm wandering right through existence eith no purpose and no drive 'cause in the end we're all alive, alive. two thousand years i've been awake waiting for the day to shake. to all of you who've wronged me i'm, i'm a zombie. again, again you want me to fall on my head. i'm, i'm, i'm a zombie. how low, how low, how low will you push me. to go, to go, to go, before i lay, lay down dead. blow the smoke right off the tube, kiss my gentle burning bruise. i'm lost in time and to all the people left behind, you are walking dumb and blind, blind, and two thousand years i've been awake waiting for the day to shake. dear all of you who've wronged me i'm, i'm a zombie. again, again you want me to fall on my head, i'm, i'm, i'm a zombie. how low, how low, how low will you push me to go, to go, to go, before i lay, lay down dead, oh dead, oh dead, oh dead. to all of you who've wronged me i'm, i'm a zombie. again, again you want me to fall on my head. i'm, i'm, i'm a zombie. how low, how low, how low will you push me to go, to go, to go, before i lie down dead.
Invitado

Invitado

Mensaje por Invitado Jue 06 Mar 2014, 12:55 pm

"so i look in your direction, but you pay me no attention, do you? i know you don't listen to me 'cause you say you see straight through me, don't you? on and on from the moment i wake, to the moment i sleep, i'll be there by your side, just you try and stop me, i'll be waiting in line, just to see if you care."
Invitado

Invitado

Mensaje por Invitado Jue 06 Mar 2014, 1:01 pm

we all deserve to die, even you, even i.
Invitado

Invitado

Mensaje por Invitado Jue 06 Mar 2014, 1:12 pm

shiver.

so i look in your direction, but you pay me no attention, do you? i know you don't listen to me 'cause you say you see straight through me, don't you? on and on from the moment i wake, to the moment i sleep, i'll be there by your side, just you try and stop me, i'll be waiting in line, just to see if you care. did you want me to change? well i change for good. and i want you to know, that you'll always get your way, i wanted to say, don't you shiver? shiver, shiver. i'll always be waiting for you. so you know how much i need ya', but you never even see me, do you? and this is my final chance of getting you. on and on from the moment i wake... did you want me to change? sing it loud and clear: i'll always be waiting for you, i'll always be waiting for you, i'll always be waiting for you, yeah, i'll always be waiting for you. and it's you i see, but you don't see me. and it's you i hear, so loud and clear. i sing it loud and clear, and i'll always be waiting for you. so i look in your direction, but you pay me no attention, and you know how much i need you, but you've never even seen me.
Invitado

Invitado

Mensaje por Invitado Jue 06 Mar 2014, 1:43 pm

this is a dream. nobody knows if we will be attending a beautiful moment like this, but will not happen if you do not try. you have to work to comply your dreams, not be met alone. nobody make a move with your fingers and make you appear in the place of your dreams or the person you want, move your ass and try! because, you know: she who dies does not know, who does not love, who does not dream and who does not travel.

{we can work it out. life is very short, and there's no time for fussing and fighting, my friend. i have always thought that it's a crime, so i will ask you once again. try to see it my way, only time will tell if i'm right or i'm wrong.
Invitado

Invitado

Mensaje por Invitado Vie 07 Mar 2014, 10:57 am

Invitado

Invitado

Mensaje por Invitado Vie 07 Mar 2014, 10:57 am

Invitado

Invitado

Mensaje por Invitado Vie 07 Mar 2014, 11:02 am

it's not enough, it's not enough to get me. what it is i want? it's not enough, it's not enough to get me everything i need and i, i wish it was. i think is time to give this up.
Invitado

Invitado

Mensaje por Invitado Vie 07 Mar 2014, 11:08 am

Invitado

Invitado

Mensaje por Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 3 de 9. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba