O W N
¡Conéctate y ven a divertirte con nosotr@s! :)
Si no estás registrado, hazlo y forma parte de nuestra gran comunidad.
¡La administración ha modificado otra vez el foro, y los Invitados ya pueden ver todas las secciones! Aún así, para comentar y crear temas debes tener una cuenta.

Cualquier duda, queja o sugerencia que quieras darle al staff, éste es nuestro facebook: https://www.facebook.com/onlywebnovels

¡IMPORTANTE!, los Mensajes Privados de los Invitados no serán respondidos por la administración. Te esperamos en nuestro facebook (:

Atte: Staff OnlyWns.

Unirse al foro, es rápido y fácil

O W N
¡Conéctate y ven a divertirte con nosotr@s! :)
Si no estás registrado, hazlo y forma parte de nuestra gran comunidad.
¡La administración ha modificado otra vez el foro, y los Invitados ya pueden ver todas las secciones! Aún así, para comentar y crear temas debes tener una cuenta.

Cualquier duda, queja o sugerencia que quieras darle al staff, éste es nuestro facebook: https://www.facebook.com/onlywebnovels

¡IMPORTANTE!, los Mensajes Privados de los Invitados no serán respondidos por la administración. Te esperamos en nuestro facebook (:

Atte: Staff OnlyWns.
O W N
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.
Conectarse

Recuperar mi contraseña

Últimos temas
» micky ojos verdes
"The car thing" EmptyLun 22 Abr 2024, 7:49 am por MickyEche

» Almost inhuman hearts.
"The car thing" EmptyMiér 17 Abr 2024, 3:37 pm por winchester.

» Devil's advocate
"The car thing" EmptyMar 16 Abr 2024, 3:31 pm por lovesick

» becauseiloveyou
"The car thing" EmptyJue 11 Abr 2024, 6:12 pm por lovesick

» Our colors are grey and blue
"The car thing" EmptyJue 11 Abr 2024, 12:07 pm por Jaeger.

» life is a box of chocolates
"The car thing" EmptyLun 08 Abr 2024, 4:12 pm por 14th moon

» B's space.
"The car thing" EmptySáb 06 Abr 2024, 2:48 pm por lovesick

» Un guardián entre el centeno
"The car thing" EmptyDom 31 Mar 2024, 4:58 pm por ego.

» Hola! Recuperar cuenta
"The car thing" EmptyMiér 20 Mar 2024, 2:45 pm por Only Web Novels

novedades

00 . 01 Anuncios del mes febrero.
00 . 02 Actualización del PROTOCOLO, nueva medida obligatoria de avatares.
00 . 03 Remodelación del foro febrero del 2017.
00 . 00 Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
administradora
Rumplestiltskin. ϟ Jenn.
miembros del staff
Beta readers
ϟ hypatia.
aka Kate.
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
ϟ dépayser
aka Lea.
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
ϟ youngjae
aka .
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
ϟ Stark.
aka Cande.
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
Equipo de Baneo
ϟ Ariel.
aka Dani.
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
ϟ ceonella.
aka Cami.
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
Equipo de Ayuda
ϟ Ritza.
aka Ems.
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
ϟ Charlie.
aka idk.
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
Equipo de Limpieza
ϟ Legendary.
aka Steph.
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
ϟ chihiro
aka Zoe.
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
ϟ Kurisu
aka Teph.
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
ϟ Calore
aka idk.
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
Equipo de Eventos
ϟ ego.
aka Kalgh/Charlie.
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
ϟ Asclepio.
aka Gina.
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
ϟ mieczyslaw
aka Alec.
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
Equipo de Tutoriales
ϟ Kida.
aka Ally.
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
ϟ Spencer.
aka Angy.
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
Equipo de Diseño
ϟ bxmbshell.
aka Mile.
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
ϟ yoongi.
aka Valu.
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
créditos.
Skin hecho por Hardrock de Captain Knows Best. Personalización del skin por Insxne.

Gráficos por y codes hechos por Kaffei e Insxne.

"The car thing"

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

"The car thing" Empty "The car thing"

Mensaje por JaviOfJonas Vie 29 Nov 2013, 9:55 pm

Nombre: "The car thing".
Autor: JaviOfJonas
Género: Aventuras, adolescentes.
Advertencias: Está en inglés.. Aunque, bueno, mi nivel de inglés tampoco es muy elevado, así que es bastante básica de leer. 
Otras páginas: Sí, wattpad.

Description:

"Not as usual stories. It truly comes from the deepest of my soul" Evan Puckerman.

Evan Puckerman is a quite teen from California State. He had had an easy life and his dads had always been covering all his failures. But his life turns strange when one night he crashes his car in his math teacher's house.

Since then he starts to discover that life is not so easy as he thinks and that things are more complicated than they seem.

Evan gets involved in a journey that will take him to the limits of his sanity and will change him forever.

Aunque esté en inglés, espero que les guste c:
JaviOfJonas
JaviOfJonas

https://www.facebook.com/LyingOutLoud

"The car thing" Empty Prologue

Mensaje por JaviOfJonas Vie 29 Nov 2013, 10:00 pm

PROLOGUE.

"Seeing it into that way" I defended poorly. Actually there were no excuses for what I did.

At least, I had none. But maybe Connor would. That jerk had excuses for everything, even when you get caught with your hands on the body he could perfectly tell what to do to get it easy.

Shit, man. I fucking need one of Connor's advices now.

"You destroyed our fucking car, Evan! I'm not seeing it into that way. I'm seeing it just like it is" he yelled so hard and loudly that the veins through his neck almost got out of his skin.

Crap; he is TOO mad.

"I don't know what else to do with you, Evan. I cannot punish you because you always find a way to do whatever you want behind my back. I cannot either ask you to work because you would get fired into a week, if for luck you stay in there a few hours. I DON'T KNOW WHAT ELSE TO DO! So you tell me!!" he pointed at me with his huge finger. Actually, he pushed me with his huge finger "Tell me what else can I do with you!". He was dead serious.

Between all the things that I thought could be worse, choosing my own punishment was truly the worst. I couldn't joke about it; send to my dad my typical-jerk smile and hope to get away with it without being punched in the face... again.

I doubted some serious seconds, thinking that I only had some few moments after my dad disturbed and started to command me something to say.

So, I basically said what was dead obvious to say.

"Should I clean up this mess?" that sounded more like a question than I actually wanted it to.

He just laughed, and I started to think that my proposal wasn't so clever after all.

"You aren't just cleaning this mess, Pucker" he took me from my shoulders, shaking me while he looked me from feet to head "You are cleaning up this mess too".

I know that I'm not a genius and the most of the clever things had to be explained to me twice to could even get a little part of them, but at that time I was totally out of topic.

"You pointed me?".

Thinking it nowadays, it was quite obvious what my dad was meaning about.

Well played, genius.

I think that my dad got more furious for my not-understanding, because he gave me a really nice hit in my cheek.

"Don't play to the I-don't-get-it game, Evan" he shouted "You know pretty well what I'm talking about".

So I just stood there, with a clear face of incompleteness, but decided to don't ask for an explanation. Because truth is, I had no clue what my dad meant.
JaviOfJonas
JaviOfJonas

"The car thing" Empty Re: "The car thing"

Mensaje por JaviOfJonas Sáb 30 Nov 2013, 4:41 pm

CHAPTER ONE: THE CAR THING.

When I got to high school next Monday I turned into a big hit for, what I later called, the car thing. I would risk saying that it was even bigger than Justin Bieber's song baby.
Shit. I was a sort of famous. A girl of eight grade filmed my big success destroying my family's car, crashing it against Mr. Walter's house, and she uploaded it to Youtube too!!!
That was more than enough to create me a cool reputation between the kids. At least, that crappy nickname of Pucker would be gone.
So when I got to my classroom, everybody clapped me and shouted my name with big enthusiasm.
If that was how sport players and rock stars felt every day, their lives must be damn good.
High school ran that day like not a big deal. Skipping the part of the claps and shouts of respect, it was a quiet day. So Garret invited the gang and me to our favorite Taco's place. All by his count.
That was my Garret. Giving money and inviting people like if he was a Bill Gates or Steve Jobs. And he used to be a kind of charity or something, because he always invited us to cool places or he shared his nice stuffs. Never crumble in being humble, as my dad used to say.
After school we ran to Taco Bell one street down. We were so fucking hungry that we almost left Garret in bankruptcy.
Just kidding. But we did eat 22 tacos between four people. That's a lot of tacos.
"So tell us how was it with your dad" said Garret, drinking his beer and totally changing the subject about that blonde girl who he had slept with.
Garret was two years older than me. He repeated seventh and tenth grade just because he liked to make mad his pops. So since he turned twenty-one he always bought us beers or cigarettes whenever we wanted some.
Yeah, Garret was a cool friend.
"It was quite well" I said, clearing my voice to don't sound too forced "I mean, if it had been too hard, I wouldn't be here".
"And gentlemen, that's what she said" joked Chris. He used to have these funny jokes to the perfect time, but between all of those he had, that was the one he used the most. And it was fucking perfect.
We all laughed so hard that consumers turned back to see us just to be sure that a hyena wasn't around the local. Liam had this kind of special laugh, which was incredible loud and high and sounded all over the place. Just like a hyena.
"Common guys" said Chris with a face straight serious like he hadn't made that funny joke. He half laughed while he continued "We all already know that Puck sucks in bed, but we still have no idea what happened with his dad".
We laughed a little bit more after all started asking me the full story, going directly to the bread and butter of it. So I basically told them about my punishment and how I spent cleaning up the mess of the car thing into Mr. Walter house. But actually I didn't made a shit. The most of the work was done by the police and their trucks that took off the car of Mr. Walter's living room, and cleaned the pieces of wall and crystal windows over the place. I just had to stand there, apologizing to Mr. Walter and promising to police that I would never ever do something like that. Dad's law firm took care of the crappy political stuffs.
All my friends didn't seem too impressed about how I got away with it. We all have had those benefits in some point of our lives. But they seemed quietly confused about what my dad said of "cleaning up this mess".
"It doesn't sound like good news, man" whispered Garret, looking straight to his beer can.
"What are you talking about?" I asked.
Yeah. Even there I couldn't get it.
"You are fucked" spitted obviously Liam. He ran his hands over his forehead and therefore to his skater jockey, like he was announcing something truly bad.
"Fucked?".
"He will sent you to a sort of reformatory or spiritual center" cleared Chris. He was with both arms crossed over his chest and supporting his weight on the table. I swear I have never seen him so serious.
"If he wants that, he would have let me get in jail" I said, trying to sound casual beyond my fear.
"He doesn't want to lose you, man" said Garret, looking straight to me in a shot of make me stop acting like I didn't care "and if you go to jail, he will lose you. Your dad doesn't want to fuck you up but to recover you".
"You sound like if I was a kind of black sheep or something".
"Dude! You crashed a car into our math teacher house" reminded me Chris. I decided to don't discuss that, and once again I missed Connor and his advices "And even when it was fucking cool, you were a total asshole. So shut the fuck up and listen to Garret!".
That was enough to make me take plight more serious. I sighed, pretending to be tired of it and look like a rebel when the fact was that I felt more scared than ever.
"I don't think you would stay too much longer into city" said my man.
And then I realized that I had to be scared.
After Taco's Bell I got so terrified that I called Connor for one of his fabulous advices. When I explained him the situation he yelled me and cut off the call, so I started to understand that what I did was truly out of control.
My bros said that I had to be a grown man and face that big shit that I had done.
Truth was that I felt like if my days were in a countdown. I even could see the memorandum at cemetery with "Evan Puckerman" wrote on it, and therefore a legend that would swear "Biggest asshole ever". 
My body was shaking when I opened my door's house.
In home was nobody but Mr. Gonzales, the maid. She explained me that my dad hadn't arrive home and that mom would be out for some days because a business trip.
I realized that I was wrong: there was something worse than choose my punishment, and it was not knowing what it exactly is.
JaviOfJonas
JaviOfJonas

"The car thing" Empty Re: "The car thing"

Mensaje por Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba