O W N
¡Conéctate y ven a divertirte con nosotr@s! :)
Si no estás registrado, hazlo y forma parte de nuestra gran comunidad.
¡La administración ha modificado otra vez el foro, y los Invitados ya pueden ver todas las secciones! Aún así, para comentar y crear temas debes tener una cuenta.

Cualquier duda, queja o sugerencia que quieras darle al staff, éste es nuestro facebook: https://www.facebook.com/onlywebnovels

¡IMPORTANTE!, los Mensajes Privados de los Invitados no serán respondidos por la administración. Te esperamos en nuestro facebook (:

Atte: Staff OnlyWns.

Unirse al foro, es rápido y fácil

O W N
¡Conéctate y ven a divertirte con nosotr@s! :)
Si no estás registrado, hazlo y forma parte de nuestra gran comunidad.
¡La administración ha modificado otra vez el foro, y los Invitados ya pueden ver todas las secciones! Aún así, para comentar y crear temas debes tener una cuenta.

Cualquier duda, queja o sugerencia que quieras darle al staff, éste es nuestro facebook: https://www.facebook.com/onlywebnovels

¡IMPORTANTE!, los Mensajes Privados de los Invitados no serán respondidos por la administración. Te esperamos en nuestro facebook (:

Atte: Staff OnlyWns.
O W N
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.
Conectarse

Recuperar mi contraseña

Últimos temas
» life is a box of chocolates
don't fuck with my love - Página 6 EmptyAyer a las 9:12 pm por 14th moon

» micky ojos verdes
don't fuck with my love - Página 6 EmptyAyer a las 7:39 am por MickyEche

» Hola! Recuperar cuenta
don't fuck with my love - Página 6 EmptyMiér 20 Mar 2024, 2:45 pm por Only Web Novels

» Apple Valley Academy
don't fuck with my love - Página 6 EmptyMar 19 Mar 2024, 7:59 am por Beaaa22

» poor dear pamela
don't fuck with my love - Página 6 EmptyDom 17 Mar 2024, 2:20 pm por lantsov

» —Hot clown shit
don't fuck with my love - Página 6 EmptyVie 15 Mar 2024, 9:14 pm por Jigsaw

» becauseiloveyou
don't fuck with my love - Página 6 EmptyDom 10 Mar 2024, 11:44 am por lovesick

» Live In Orange
don't fuck with my love - Página 6 EmptyMiér 06 Mar 2024, 4:17 pm por ~Susie ∞Wallflower∞

» Mover y Borrar Temas |12|
don't fuck with my love - Página 6 EmptyMiér 06 Mar 2024, 3:05 pm por MaryanaBTR2216

novedades

00 . 01 Anuncios del mes febrero.
00 . 02 Actualización del PROTOCOLO, nueva medida obligatoria de avatares.
00 . 03 Remodelación del foro febrero del 2017.
00 . 00 Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
administradora
Rumplestiltskin. ϟ Jenn.
miembros del staff
Beta readers
ϟ hypatia.
aka Kate.
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
ϟ dépayser
aka Lea.
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
ϟ youngjae
aka .
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
ϟ Stark.
aka Cande.
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
Equipo de Baneo
ϟ Ariel.
aka Dani.
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
ϟ ceonella.
aka Cami.
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
Equipo de Ayuda
ϟ Ritza.
aka Ems.
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
ϟ Charlie.
aka idk.
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
Equipo de Limpieza
ϟ Legendary.
aka Steph.
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
ϟ chihiro
aka Zoe.
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
ϟ Kurisu
aka Teph.
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
ϟ Calore
aka idk.
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
Equipo de Eventos
ϟ ego.
aka Kalgh/Charlie.
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
ϟ Asclepio.
aka Gina.
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
ϟ mieczyslaw
aka Alec.
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
Equipo de Tutoriales
ϟ Kida.
aka Ally.
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
ϟ Spencer.
aka Angy.
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
Equipo de Diseño
ϟ bxmbshell.
aka Mile.
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
ϟ yoongi.
aka Valu.
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
créditos.
Skin hecho por Hardrock de Captain Knows Best. Personalización del skin por Insxne.

Gráficos por y codes hechos por Kaffei e Insxne.

don't fuck with my love

Página 6 de 26. Precedente  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16 ... 26  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

don't fuck with my love - Página 6 Empty Re: don't fuck with my love

Mensaje por Invitado Lun 24 Ago 2015, 10:04 pm

tiki tiki ti tiki tiki ti mENTIROSO
tiki tiki ti tiki tiki ti menti menti mentiroso
violeta parra te amo
Invitado

Invitado

Mensaje por proserpina Miér 26 Ago 2015, 2:02 pm

hOLAAAAAA
proserpina
proserpina

https://esuvuma.tumblr.com/

Mensaje por Invitado Miér 26 Ago 2015, 2:52 pm

Ludmila hermosa, ¿cómo has estado? :(((((((((( te he extrañado horrores.
Invitado

Invitado

Mensaje por Invitado Miér 26 Ago 2015, 3:13 pm

Tengo dos cuentas en Pottermore, en una soy de Slytherin, y en las otras dos de Ravenclaw. don't fuck with my love - Página 6 360532865 Hace tiempo que no juego.
Invitado

Invitado

Mensaje por Invitado Miér 26 Ago 2015, 4:00 pm

The Moon Sign of
Lilian
born
8/5/1999
(d/m/y)
at
Waning Moon
is
Aquarius
At a moon angle of: 274°

The humanistic Aquarius - moons are freedom - loving, original and very empathic in human relationships. Social commitment and the strive for justice take an important place in their live and often make them reformers or revolutionaries. Their personal freedom is always of utmost importance to them. There are only few Aquarius - moons dressed ordinarily, living in common departments or having "normal" hobbies. Neither have they felt inclined to "normal" professions. Aquarius - moons enjoy distinguishing themselves from their environment. With originality and creativity they apply their artistic talents. They have an instinct for new trends and often turn out to be the trendsetters in society. They are emotionally introverted and often still have to learn to express their feelings. Although being very sociable sometimes they stay lonely inside.

Supportive Bach Flower Remedy: Water Violet
Invitado

Invitado

Mensaje por Invitado Miér 26 Ago 2015, 4:04 pm

Moon in Aquarius: Nothing much gets past you, particularly when communicating with others. You’re the one who hears what a person is saying, but is also knows what is unsaid. I’d hate to play poker with you because you’re the one who knows everybody’s tells and quirky mannerisms. It’s the moon that enhances your knack for perception, and the Aquarian nature is to intellectualize what you’re perceiving. So, it only makes sense you are able to “read” people to the extreme. In fact, a lot of your decisions and actions are based on unseen intellect. This makes you look a wee bit daft or eccentric to others. Odds are you don’t mind the label - maybe even relish it. Although you have brilliant perception of what others are all about, you never use it for ill will. Quite the contrary. You are a humanitarian, and easily serve as a catalyst for positive change in the lives of those around you. You also give off a comforting, secure vibe that puts people at ease and makes them trust you. This enhances your ability to help others.
Invitado

Invitado

Mensaje por Invitado Miér 26 Ago 2015, 4:31 pm

Moon signs:
Aquarius: You need freedom above all else. You try to rise above negativity and can sometimes be intolerant of the emotions of others. You may ignore your emotional needs and natural responses or analyze them so closely that you become detached from them completely. You are usually cold and distant even in your most intimate relationships. You value your individuality and don’t follow trends and the like. Because you try to shut down your emotions so often you may be emotionally immature. Intimacy scares you.
Invitado

Invitado

Mensaje por Invitado Miér 26 Ago 2015, 4:36 pm

Invitado

Invitado

Mensaje por Invitado Miér 26 Ago 2015, 4:39 pm

Name: Lilian
May 8 1999
9:37 PM Time Zone is AST
Puerto Montt, CHILE

Rising Sign is in 17 Degrees Capricorn
You are practical and reserved but very ambitious. An achiever and a hard worker, you respect success. Older looking and very serious as a youth, things lighten up and you relax more as you mature. You have a serious view of the world as being a difficult place to be in. Very envious of those who seem to have an easier life than you have, relaxation and play do not come easily. It is important that you had abundant parental support as a child so that you do not feel lonely and isolated as an adult. Generally, you have a good, earthy sense of humor that can carry you through when times really do get tough. You are purposeful, self-willed, industrious, realistic and responsible.

Sun is in 18 Degrees Taurus.
You are known for being patient, slow moving and careful -- you love to prolong and savor enjoyable times. You appreciate and need comfort, ease and warm surroundings. Be careful of a tendency to become placid and self-satisfied and to overeat (especially sweets). You require strenuous situations in order to grow and mature properly, even though you try to avoid them. Affectionate, even-tempered and slow to anger -- when you do become emotionally upset, you are also slow to forgive and time must pass before your calm returns. You demand real results from any situation -- abstractions are very difficult for you to comprehend. Very artistic, your hands love to mold and shape things. You portray an earthy, physical sexiness that others find quite seductive.

Moon is in 22 Degrees Aquarius.
Very freedom-oriented, you must always be able to do what you wish, no matter what. You become stubborn and recalcitrant when others try to force you into a mold. You are a true democrat -- you are not a follower, but you enjoy being with those who are like-minded. You appreciate emotional self-control -- you practice it yourself and you look for it in others. You solve problems, including emotional ones, with your brains and intellect, not your feelings. Try to be tolerant of those who have powerful and obvious emotional responses -- not everyone is as objective, cool, dispassionate and detached as you are.

Mercury is in 00 Degrees Taurus.
A slow and careful thinker, you like to present ideas visually and concretely. Abstractions are quite difficult for you to understand. For you, everything must be practical and useful in order to merit your attention. You are a perfectionist -- you enjoy being skillful enough to handle the dexterity required of fine craftsmanship. Cautious and conservative in your thinking, you are very slow to change your opinions. You are more apt to respond to an appeal to your feelings than to an appeal to logic or reason.

Venus is in 00 Degrees Cancer.
You like to be very close to other people. You need emotional support yourself and are willing to give it to others. When you feel unloved and insecure, you can be very jealous and possessive. You are not interested in casual or superficial relationships -- only deep emotional involvements interest you. Your faithful devotion is one of your greatest gifts, but be careful not to become too dependent on others. Learn to stand on your own two feet and demand your own rights once in a while.

Mars is in 28 Degrees Libra.
You are very aware of the need to cooperate with others in order to further any effort. You are usually willing to compromise with others, although you can be quite competitive in a friendly way. Very fair- minded and impartial, you have the ability to sense injustice and the desire to take corrective actions to make proper compensations. You see both sides of issues and questions, but you tend to be undecided or wavering when forced to make choices that might make you vulnerable or unpopular.

Jupiter is in 20 Degrees Aries.
The way that you grow and develop is by being an uncompromising individualist. You have a great need to be yourself and to explore your latent talents and abilities. Do not be afraid to let yourself go and develop self-confidence and pride in your accomplishments. But try not to become so self-centered that you ignore the needs of others. Also, you may have to build up your self-discipline in order to focus your energies properly.

Saturn is in 08 Degrees Taurus.
Complete freedom of choice makes you ill at ease. You must have a firm, ordered, secure foundation in your life in order to feel comfortable. You do not adapt easily and tend to fear the new and untried. You constantly fear that you do not have enough (love, property, material things, etc.) and this makes you tend toward being selfish, withdrawn and stingy. If you try to surround yourself with supportive people in your environment, you will become more emotionally self-supporting.

Uranus is in 16 Degrees Aquarius.
You, and most of your peer group as well, are reformers at heart. You want to make positive changes that will benefit society as a whole. You are willing to devote your time and energy to see that they come about, especially if the proper group support and combined purpose of will can be found. Be careful that your devotion to group goals does not produce too much friction or neglect in your own interpersonal one-on-one relationships.

Neptune is in 04 Degrees Aquarius.
You, and your entire generation, will idealize and even venerate the ability to remain detached as well as the ability to objectively analyze any given situation. There will be a concerted effort on your part to cure the ills of society as a whole. But be very careful to continue to maintain and protect the rights of individuals in the midst of these potentially far-reaching changes.

Pluto is in 09 Degrees Sagittarius.
For your entire generation, society's cherished beliefs and totems will be radically changed. Many traditional concepts will be totally altered, if not completely destroyed. The rights of individuals to pursue their own course in life will be reasserted.

N. Node is in 17 Degrees Leo.
You prefer to take the leadership role when it comes to dealing with others. You enjoy administering and organizing group activities. Others tend to listen to your suggestions because you aren't usually overly domineering or patronizing in your interactions. You love to entertain in a big way -- you're at your best when throwing a large and lavish party. Your popularity and social success are assured as long as you don't take others for granted -- resist the temptation to become snobbish and arrogant.
Invitado

Invitado

Mensaje por Invitado Miér 26 Ago 2015, 4:43 pm

Interpretation of the 27° Virgo symbolic degree
"Behind an orange tree loaded with beautiful fruits, a nice lawn with many birds is surrounded by rosebushes." (Janduz version)
Generous, hardworking, and organised character endowed with sharp intelligence. Family ties and friends are very important. Much attention is paid not only to the family's comfort, but also to other people's needs. Success is achieved thanks to one's personal qualities. Everything needed for one's happiness and peace of mind is readily available. This degree indicates that, if one belongs to a rich family, one knows how to properly use one's wealth without squandering it. If one is of modest origins, one improves one's social status and becomes wealthy.
Invitado

Invitado

Mensaje por Invitado Miér 26 Ago 2015, 4:43 pm

Qué interesante. don't fuck with my love - Página 6 77880782
Invitado

Invitado

Mensaje por Invitado Miér 26 Ago 2015, 4:55 pm

[Tienes que estar registrado y conectado para ver esa imagen]
Invitado

Invitado

Mensaje por Invitado Miér 26 Ago 2015, 5:19 pm

taurus:either super shy and quiet and kind or loud and angry and rude and opinionated, they always love hard, but some keep it hidden while others shout it from the rooftops and obsess over it, creeping people out a little, often have mental disorders like ODC or depression

KÉ MIERDA
Invitado

Invitado

Mensaje por Invitado Miér 26 Ago 2015, 5:22 pm

Moon in Aquarius: their main emotional need and motivation is liberation and they react rebelliously
Invitado

Invitado

Mensaje por Invitado Miér 26 Ago 2015, 5:24 pm

Moon in Aquarius: Wants mother to accept them; Gets rebellious when she doesn’t do as expected; Debates a lot with mother.

true don't fuck with my love - Página 6 295635823
Invitado

Invitado

Mensaje por Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 6 de 26. Precedente  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16 ... 26  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba