O W N
¡Conéctate y ven a divertirte con nosotr@s! :)
Si no estás registrado, hazlo y forma parte de nuestra gran comunidad.
¡La administración ha modificado otra vez el foro, y los Invitados ya pueden ver todas las secciones! Aún así, para comentar y crear temas debes tener una cuenta.

Cualquier duda, queja o sugerencia que quieras darle al staff, éste es nuestro facebook: https://www.facebook.com/onlywebnovels

¡IMPORTANTE!, los Mensajes Privados de los Invitados no serán respondidos por la administración. Te esperamos en nuestro facebook (:

Atte: Staff OnlyWns.

Unirse al foro, es rápido y fácil

O W N
¡Conéctate y ven a divertirte con nosotr@s! :)
Si no estás registrado, hazlo y forma parte de nuestra gran comunidad.
¡La administración ha modificado otra vez el foro, y los Invitados ya pueden ver todas las secciones! Aún así, para comentar y crear temas debes tener una cuenta.

Cualquier duda, queja o sugerencia que quieras darle al staff, éste es nuestro facebook: https://www.facebook.com/onlywebnovels

¡IMPORTANTE!, los Mensajes Privados de los Invitados no serán respondidos por la administración. Te esperamos en nuestro facebook (:

Atte: Staff OnlyWns.
O W N
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.
Conectarse

Recuperar mi contraseña

Últimos temas
» life is a box of chocolates
You make noise, I make sandwiches. - Página 3 EmptyMiér 27 Mar 2024, 9:12 pm por 14th moon

» micky ojos verdes
You make noise, I make sandwiches. - Página 3 EmptyMiér 27 Mar 2024, 7:39 am por MickyEche

» Hola! Recuperar cuenta
You make noise, I make sandwiches. - Página 3 EmptyMiér 20 Mar 2024, 2:45 pm por Only Web Novels

» Apple Valley Academy
You make noise, I make sandwiches. - Página 3 EmptyMar 19 Mar 2024, 7:59 am por Beaaa22

» poor dear pamela
You make noise, I make sandwiches. - Página 3 EmptyDom 17 Mar 2024, 2:20 pm por lantsov

» —Hot clown shit
You make noise, I make sandwiches. - Página 3 EmptyVie 15 Mar 2024, 9:14 pm por Jigsaw

» becauseiloveyou
You make noise, I make sandwiches. - Página 3 EmptyDom 10 Mar 2024, 11:44 am por lovesick

» Live In Orange
You make noise, I make sandwiches. - Página 3 EmptyMiér 06 Mar 2024, 4:17 pm por ~Susie ∞Wallflower∞

» Mover y Borrar Temas |12|
You make noise, I make sandwiches. - Página 3 EmptyMiér 06 Mar 2024, 3:05 pm por MaryanaBTR2216

novedades

00 . 01 Anuncios del mes febrero.
00 . 02 Actualización del PROTOCOLO, nueva medida obligatoria de avatares.
00 . 03 Remodelación del foro febrero del 2017.
00 . 00 Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
administradora
Rumplestiltskin. ϟ Jenn.
miembros del staff
Beta readers
ϟ hypatia.
aka Kate.
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
ϟ dépayser
aka Lea.
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
ϟ youngjae
aka .
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
ϟ Stark.
aka Cande.
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
Equipo de Baneo
ϟ Ariel.
aka Dani.
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
ϟ ceonella.
aka Cami.
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
Equipo de Ayuda
ϟ Ritza.
aka Ems.
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
ϟ Charlie.
aka idk.
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
Equipo de Limpieza
ϟ Legendary.
aka Steph.
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
ϟ chihiro
aka Zoe.
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
ϟ Kurisu
aka Teph.
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
ϟ Calore
aka idk.
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
Equipo de Eventos
ϟ ego.
aka Kalgh/Charlie.
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
ϟ Asclepio.
aka Gina.
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
ϟ mieczyslaw
aka Alec.
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
Equipo de Tutoriales
ϟ Kida.
aka Ally.
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
ϟ Spencer.
aka Angy.
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
Equipo de Diseño
ϟ bxmbshell.
aka Mile.
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
ϟ yoongi.
aka Valu.
MP ϟ Ver perfil.
créditos.
Skin hecho por Hardrock de Captain Knows Best. Personalización del skin por Insxne.

Gráficos por y codes hechos por Kaffei e Insxne.

You make noise, I make sandwiches.

Página 3 de 32. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 32  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

You make noise, I make sandwiches. - Página 3 Empty

Mensaje por JenniPritchard Vie 18 Abr 2014, 4:04 pm

“¿No fuiste tú quien dijo que la vida era cómo un vaso de plástico? Para ser usado y luego desechado.”
— The Kooks.
JenniPritchard
JenniPritchard

You make noise, I make sandwiches. - Página 3 Empty Día treinta y siete

Mensaje por JenniPritchard Sáb 19 Abr 2014, 8:47 pm

No tienes que ser tan malo.
JenniPritchard
JenniPritchard

You make noise, I make sandwiches. - Página 3 Empty Día treinta y ocho

Mensaje por JenniPritchard Dom 20 Abr 2014, 6:45 pm

Hoy es un gran día muy especial (y no es por lo religioso o algo así)
JenniPritchard
JenniPritchard

Mensaje por JenniPritchard Dom 20 Abr 2014, 8:12 pm

"Zayn?" Liam's voice is soft and barely audible. Zayn cracks open an eye to see Liam standing at the end of the bed, looking awkward and sad. He holds out a hand because he fucking hates that look and Liam immediately scrambles up the bed, flopping onto his back as he stretches out against Zayn's side and they both stare up at the ceiling.
"You're back with Dani," Zayn says quietly, careful to keep his voice even and his body relaxed.

He feels Liam sigh next to him. "I've got to try," Liam says his voice low and strong and Zayn loves him for it, even while he almost hates him. "She's been through everything with me. I've got to try, Zayn."

Zayn lets a beat pass. "I've been through everything with you."

Liam doesn't say anything and Zayn doesn't push it, but everything hurts all the same.
JenniPritchard
JenniPritchard

Mensaje por JenniPritchard Dom 20 Abr 2014, 8:23 pm

"So you and Dani," Zayn starts because he needs to know. He's dying to know but he can't finish the sentence.
"We spoke a few times but it's still over," Liam says quietly, his head dropping onto Zayn's chest. "It's really over."

"Are you okay with that?" he asks, his thumb brushing over Liam's warm skin just underneath his shirt sleeve.

"Yeah," Liam says and Zayn thinks he can hear a small smile in his voice. "Yeah, I really am. It wasn't going to work out so it was better to stop dragging it out, you know?"

Zayn doesn't respond because really there isn't much to say.
JenniPritchard
JenniPritchard

You make noise, I make sandwiches. - Página 3 Empty Silence and sound

Mensaje por JenniPritchard Dom 20 Abr 2014, 8:39 pm

"Zayn?" Liam whispers in his ear and he can't help the tremble that races through him as Liam's breath dances across his skin. "Zayn, you awake?"
He makes a quiet noise, his hand brushing over Liam's where it rests on his bare tummy because he's also only in his boxers.
"Zayn," Liam's voice deepens and turns huskier as his hand starts to move, stroking Zayn's too sensitive skin. His hand drifts lower, making Zayn's stomach muscles clench as he tries to hold himself in control but Liam's hand keeps dips lower, sliding down to cup his dick through the cotton material and Zayn tenses, a hiss escaping through his teeth as he tries not to react. His body doesn't listen though, his dick swelling under Liam's touch as Liam makes approving sounds.
"Liam, you're drunk," Zayn whispers, reaching down with every intention of pushing Liam away when he feels Liam's lips brush against his shoulder and he freezes.
"Not really," he says quietly and Zayn can hear it in his voice. He knows what Liam sounds like drunk and that's not what he's hearing now. "Just had two beers before we got spotted and chased out."
Liam's hand starts to move, rubbing Zayn through his boxers and Zayn gives in, giving up any thoughts of pushing Liam away or stopping him because he's spent too many hours remembering the last time and how good it felt, and if Liam wants to do it again, then Zayn's not going to push him away.
"God Zayn, I wanna ..." Liam's voice trails away as his hand slips back up and his fingers play with the waistband to Zayn's boxers.
"Yeah," Zayn breathes, pushing back against Liam in invitation. "Yeah, I want it too."
He hears Liam's breathing stutter before his hand is slipping into Zayn's boxers and his fingers tentatively grip his hard cock, getting a firmer hold as Zayn swells in his hand. Zayn can't help but arch up into Liam's touch, biting down hard on his lip as he tries to stifle the groan that's threatening to escape. Liam's grip is just tight enough as he starts to stroke Zayn slowly, causing Zayn to bury his head into his pillow to stop himself screaming.
All the times he'd imagined Liam's hands on him hadn't even come close to the reality.
He can feel Liam's dick hard against his arse and he grinds gently back against him, sighing when he feels Liam groan into his skin.
"Missed you so much," Liam murmurs, just loud enough so Zayn can hear him as he twists his hand, making Zayn bite down on his lip hard enough to draw blood. His thumb brushes over Zayn's tip, smearing precome down his shaft as he slides his hand down and Zayn shudders helplessly. He starts to rock up into Liam's fist, a slow chant of yes, yes, yes repeating in his head silently as Liam's hand moves faster, squeezing at the base and twisting at the tip, his thumb brushing over his slit each time and driving Zayn crazy.
"I like that I can make you hard," Liam whispers and Zayn whimpers weakly into his pillow, rocking his hips up harder and grinding back into Liam's hard dick with each stroke. "Wanna make you feel good, babe."
"You do," Zayn admits through gritted teeth, keeping his voice as low as possible to avoid being overheard. "So fucking good, Liam."
"God I just wanna hear you come again," Liam murmurs and Zayn's hips buck up helplessly. "Was so hot last time. Wanna hear you babe."
Zayn can feel his release hot and heavy, just on the verge and he turns his head as Liam's fist moves faster, frantically seeking Liam's mouth. "Kiss me," he pleads, and Liam's lips slide over his, swallowing Zayn's broken gasp as he comes, whining into Liam's mouth as his orgasm rockets through him, stroking him through it until he breaks the kiss, closing his eyes and shuddering until his body relaxes, Liam's arms around him, holding him tight.
"Fuck," he whispers into the darkness. "Fuck, I need to ..."
He breaks out of Liam's hold, turning around and pushing Liam down against the mattress as he carefully climbs over him, leaning up as far as he can before his head bumps the top of the bunk. He stares down at Liam, who's looking up at him with wide, fucked eyes, his hands resting on Zayn's thighs where he's straddling his hips. He can feel Liam hard against his arse and he rocks back gently, watching as Liam's face goes lax for a second. All he can think about is ruining Liam, seeing his face go lax like that as he comes because of Zayn.
He leans down and kisses Liam, humming happily as Liam kisses him back eagerly, his hands tightening on Zayn's thighs as Zayn deepens the kiss until they're both breathless and Liam's trying to arch up, even when Zayn's weight on him. Zayn trails his lips across Liam's jaw, kissing every inch of skin he can find before he nuzzles into Liam's neck, his lips pressing tiny kisses across his warm skin. He really, really wants to leave a love bite on Liam's neck, marking him as Zayn's but he knows it would lead to too many awkward questions so he nips at his skin instead before wriggling down Liam's body, grinning when he hears Liam groan. He straddles Liam's thighs, leaning up again to stare down at Liam, keeping eye contact as his fingers dance across Liam's tummy, feeling it contract under his touch. He watches as Liam squirms a little, his face flushing and his eyes shining and looking so beautiful, exactly like last time he got to do this. Except this time he pulls Liam's boxers down, glancing down to see Liam's dick spring free and his mouth fucking waters.
He's thick and long and Zayn's reaching for him, his fingers curling around Liam's dick and breathing out slowly as he lets the weight settle in his hand for a second. He lifts his gaze back up to Liam's face and he smiles when he sees Liam's face has gone lax, just like he wanted.
Zayn's never wanked anyone else off before. Liam's is only the second dick he's ever held in his hand so he's careful not to grip too tightly or tug too hard, watching Liam's face for signs as he starts to stroke him. With each slide of his hand, he tightens his grip until Liam's letting out tiny, breathy moans. Zayn's heart starts thumping and he drops down, keeping his rhythm going as he covers Liam's mouth with his other hand. Except he's totally unprepared when Liam's head lolls back, his eyes closing as he looks like he's in ecstasy. Mesmerised, Zayn carries on stroking him almost absently, watching in fascination as Liam writhes underneath him, his lips moving under his hand. Curious, he rubs his index finger against Liam's lips, swallowing his own moan as Liam opens up immediately, swallowing Zayn's finger and sucking hard, opening his eyes to stare up at Zayn, looking wrecked and desperate. Zayn slips another finger into his mouth, his other hand moving a little faster on Liam's cock, thumbing at Liam's slit and feeling Liam trembling underneath him.
It's not enough, Zayn thinks, just as desperate as Liam looks. His thumb trails precome down Liam's achingly hard shaft as he puts a third finger into Liam's mouth and hearing wet, sucking sounds slipping out from between Liam's lips as he sucks hungrily on Zayn's fingers. He's beautiful, Zayn thinks as he stares down at him.
"Fuck Liam," he breathes and he thinks maybe it's his voice that has Liam tensing, his eyes widening as he stiffens underneath Zayn. "Wanna see you fall apart, babe."
Liam's head falls back, his mouth going slack as Zayn watches him, squeezing his hand around Liam's dick and feeling him throb in his hand before he comes, Zayn's other hand moving to cover Liam's mouth as he lets out a strangled moan, doing his best to muffle the sound as Liam comes over his fist, warm and sticky and smelling like sex.
Only when he feels Liam relax against him does he slide his hand away from Liam's mouth and take his other hand off Liam's softening cock, wiping his hand with a grimace on the sheets before he pulls Liam's boxers carefully back up his hips.
Liam looks absolutely fucked, staring up at Zayn with soft, sleepy eyes. Smiling, Zayn leans down to kiss him, sweet soft kisses unlike any they've shared before. It's slow and playful and without breaking apart, Zayn slides down Liam's body and rolls over, pulling Liam with him until they're facing each other on the bed, Zayn's hand on Liam's hip and Liam's hand cupping Zayn's face, his thumb stroking gently as they kiss over and over, staring at each other until Liam's eyes drift closed and his lips still against Zayn's.
He curls up into Liam's body and closes his eyes, Liam's even breathing lulling him to sleep.
JenniPritchard
JenniPritchard

Mensaje por JenniPritchard Dom 20 Abr 2014, 9:08 pm

"I wanna just forget everything. Everything except you."
JenniPritchard
JenniPritchard

You make noise, I make sandwiches. - Página 3 Empty I'm fuckin crying

Mensaje por JenniPritchard Dom 20 Abr 2014, 9:40 pm

"You're such a fucking idiot," Zayn says, pulling Liam close into his embrace. "You're an idiot."
"I know," Liam says sadly, and it makes Zayn laugh, so he kisses him again. "Dunno why you'd want to be with me, really."
"Because you're my fucking idiot," Zayn says quietly, hearing Liam make a snuffling noise against his shirt as they hold onto each other tightly. "And I want to be with you all the time. Want to kiss you all the time. Want to tell you about my day, every day. Want to hear you laugh and hold onto you when I'm homesick. I want you to fuck me and hold me and I want to hold your hand and tell my mum that I'm in love with a fucking idiot."
He hears Liam whimper into his shirt and feels his hands tighten on his hips. "I love you too," he says, looking up and staring at Zayn so fucking seriously that Zayn just has to kiss him again. "I'm sorry it took me so long to figure it out."
"So long as we're on the same page now," Zayn says with a small smile, because it's worth it. It's worth every horrible moment if they're going to be together from here on out. If it's the two of them, together, in love.
Liam pushes him back until he feels the wall behind him, solid and firm. Liam ducks in for a kiss, his hands tugging on Zayn's shirt before he pulls it up and over Zayn's head, flushing as he stares at Zayn's chest. "You said something about fucking you and holding you."
"Definitely on the same page," Zayn murmurs as he pulls Liam back in for a kiss that promises everything.
JenniPritchard
JenniPritchard

You make noise, I make sandwiches. - Página 3 Empty Día treinta y nueve

Mensaje por JenniPritchard Lun 21 Abr 2014, 10:57 pm

Quiero perderme contigo.
JenniPritchard
JenniPritchard

You make noise, I make sandwiches. - Página 3 Empty JAAJAJAA.

Mensaje por JenniPritchard Mar 22 Abr 2014, 1:59 pm

“Salí con cara de depravado sexual”.
JenniPritchard
JenniPritchard

You make noise, I make sandwiches. - Página 3 Empty Día cuarenta

Mensaje por JenniPritchard Mar 22 Abr 2014, 2:00 pm

Mi hermano es un idiota y lo quiero muchísimo.
JenniPritchard
JenniPritchard

You make noise, I make sandwiches. - Página 3 Empty Día cuarenta y uno

Mensaje por JenniPritchard Miér 23 Abr 2014, 10:34 pm

Recuerdo a Poli, era mi chica ideal.
JenniPritchard
JenniPritchard

You make noise, I make sandwiches. - Página 3 Empty Día cuarenta y dos

Mensaje por JenniPritchard Jue 24 Abr 2014, 9:29 pm

Necesito a alguien diferente.
JenniPritchard
JenniPritchard

Mensaje por JenniPritchard Jue 24 Abr 2014, 9:51 pm

Lo odio. 
 You make noise, I make sandwiches. - Página 3 638757701 
JenniPritchard
JenniPritchard

Mensaje por JenniPritchard Jue 24 Abr 2014, 10:10 pm

Ahora es todo lo que queda.
JenniPritchard
JenniPritchard

You make noise, I make sandwiches. - Página 3 Empty Re: You make noise, I make sandwiches.

Mensaje por Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 3 de 32. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 32  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba